Wearing multiple panties

Pantyslave

Pantied by Auntie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I love wearing multiple panties.
I often start with a small skimpy pair pulled up as high as they will go, then other pairs over them.
I usually finish with a classic pair of navy blue gym knickers, big enough to cover the smaller panties.
Then I lie in front of the mirror and pretend that Auntie has caught me and makes me peel them off, one pair at a time. I always wet myself in the last pair.

Reactions: Ozarkmtn, Deleted member 79251, Chrissie and 9 others
I used to do the same when I was young(er). Makes a nice tight, hugging feeling.
Now I usually wear two over my diaper. One to hold everything tight and one bigger, often with legs, to cover it all up.

Reactions: Diapercutie, ianwee and Angelapinks
I tried wearing several pairs of big-boy underpants with my jeans, hoping when I went potty in my pants it would stay at my middle; still ran down my legs. This was an early attempt at being diapied. Realized if I was going to be diapied I had to actually get some diapies.

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc, Bipippa, TrickCyclist and 2 others
Pantyslave said:
I often start with a small skimpy pair pulled up as high as they will go, then other pairs over them.
I usually finish with a classic pair of navy blue gym knickers, big enough to cover the smaller panties.
Then I lie in front of the mirror and pretend that Auntie has caught me and makes me peel them off, one pair at a time. I always wet myself in the last pair.
Sounds lovely!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I know I liked wearing 2 pairs of panties when I had the regular ones (regular panties are referred to as "granny panties" by other people).

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ianwee and ShyBoo81
Sometimes I'll wear 2 pairs of mens low-rise briefs whenever Im in the mood. Technically they're not womens panties, but they look & feel like it on me lol. It feels much nicer and cozy having 2 pairs versus 1 🤤

I haven't done this in years, when I was much younger 12-17 I used to do this. I would wear my moms, and start with the smallest of panties and add one after another. After that I would add a bra and then a teddy or something, trying to make it impossible to get myself. My mom was into tennis as well so I would usually top with a tennis outfit, such a cute skirt. Fond memories of those days

Reactions: LucyMarie, Chrissie, Bipippa and 3 others
i adore wearing multiple pairs of plastic pants. I usually put on two or three pairs at a time when I want to wear multiple pairs. This is when I go out and about under my shorts or trousers, into town. I have put on six, nine or even twelve pairs on the odd occasion. I rember only a couple of wpeeks ago I had twelve pairs of rubbers on under my trousers when I walked about town. I could feel all the lovely plastic padding around me, heavenl.

I don't do multiple pairs at a time but I do wear them

Reactions: michaelmc
This brings back memories, as before I discovered adult diapers I would often wear several of my now ex-wife's panties. The more the better as it emphasized how much I wasn't a real man, and that was how I started this path

Reactions: ianwee
Like you I love wearing two, three or even more rubbers at the same time. When I wear two or more pairs of rubbers at the same time I cal it being double rubbered, triple rubbered and so on. I’m double rubbered at the moment, I have two pairs of gorgeous pink baby rubbers on under my trousers whilst typing this sat in McDonald’s.

I also have a pair of gorgeous pink plastic joggers which I wear over my rubbers and under my trousers. I haven’t worn my plastic joggers for a few days so the anticipation of doing so is building up and up and up.

Being covered in plastic is awesome

Reactions: ianwee
Pantyslave said:
When I was younger and had a large collection of girl's school knickers in various colours, I would often put on as many as I could fit.

• Love
Reactions: Pantyslave, ianwee, Chrissie and 2 others
I like to wear ladies incontinence pink panties a few pairs make my dress stick out lovely x

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, Chrissie and michaelmc
Pantyslave said:
Damn you kinky! ;) .... says the 56 year old man dressed as a baby girl 😂🤣😂😅🥹

• Haha
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and ianwee
sgheather said:
When I was younger and had a large collection of girl's school knickers in various colours, I would often put on as many as I could fit.
I love wearing panties too (and wetting them). Sounds like you have a great time in front of your mirror when Auntie 'catches you'.

Here I am, in the pub to have breakfast. Guess. I have three pairs of gorgeous blue baby rubbers on under my trousers. Awesome

oldpppants said:
I tried wearing several pairs of big-boy underpants with my jeans, hoping when I went potty in my pants it would stay at my middle; still ran down my legs. This was an early attempt at being diapied. Realized if I was going to be diapied I had to actually get some diapies.
When I was younger, I found going into a big box store to acquire diapers to be a thrill unto itself. Honestly no one else cared a bit, but I always felt so guilty and absolutely positive someone would notice, point and laugh at me, or worse, start asking questions. I know I'm paranoid, but am I really paranoid enough?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
PrettyGirl76 said:
When I was younger, I found going into a big box store to acquire diapers to be a thrill unto itself. Honestly no one else cared a bit, but I always felt so guilty and absolutely positive someone would notice, point and laugh at me, or worse, start asking questions. I know I'm paranoid, but am I really paranoid enough?
I usually buy diapers at the self-checkout. But even at Family Dollar, where I get my Prevail blue pull-ups, the clerk would get into trouble if he/she commented or reacted to your purchase. Now you might want to avoid buying them in front of people you know or care about what they think; they would have no such restriction other than basic decency.

Couldn't help it had to put on another three pairs of rubbers on. Now wearing three pairs of pink baby rubbers over three pairs of blue baby rubbers. Have six pairs of baby rubbers on. Just couldn't help it, was so overwhelmed by wearing lots of rubbers. It is so nice as I walked the dog feeling all those pairs of rubbers squishing against my posterior. Well padded with all those layers of plastic. Plastic pants forever.

BillSpeed said:
Couldn't help it had to put on another three pairs of rubbers on. Now wearing three pairs of pink baby rubbers over three pairs of blue baby rubbers. Have six pairs of baby rubbers on. Just couldn't help it, was so overwhelmed by wearing lots of rubbers. It is so nice as I walked the dog feeling all those pairs of rubbers squishing against my posterior. Well padded with all those layers of plastic. Plastic pants forever.
Three pairs of lovely baby rubbers on sitting in the pub with a coffee

Back