Wearing diapers while parents gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi so I’m considering double diaper punishing myself.
Today I just got word my parents are gonna be gone for a few days, part of a weekend in a month and a half from now.
I’m going to get the diapers right after work because they’ll have left town earlier that afternoon. By the time they get back home everything will be back to normal again.
The reason I’m doing this while their gone is because I want to wear diapers but don’t want them to know.
Since it’s a punishment this also means every evening their gone, right after I’ll come home from work I’ll get a shower after that proceed to spank myself bare bottom with a belt until my bottom is bright red. Also before bedtime I’ll change and spank again on the bare bottom with a belt. Then I’ll wear double diapers until I wake up the next morning.
Each night when they’re gone I’ll be red bottomed and double diapered when I crawl into bed.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and littledreamers333
Good for you. Take charge of your life

Brad said:
Hi so I’m considering double diaper punishing myself.
Today I just got word my parents are gonna be gone for a few days, part of a weekend in a month and a half from now.
I’m going to get the diapers right after work because they’ll have left town earlier that afternoon. By the time they get back home everything will be back to normal again.
The reason I’m doing this while their gone is because I want to wear diapers but don’t want them to know.
Since it’s a punishment this also means every evening their gone, right after I’ll come home from work I’ll get a shower after that proceed to spank myself bare bottom with a belt until my bottom is bright red. Also before bedtime I’ll change and spank again on the bare bottom with a belt. Then I’ll wear double diapers until I wake up the next morning.
Each night when they’re gone I’ll be red bottomed and double diapered when I crawl into bed.
Be careful if you wet your diaper(s) when you have spanked your bottom until is 'bright red' - it could sting a lot when you wee!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diapered247inSLC and PaddedRita
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back