Wearing diapers to Concerts

David00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Debating if I should wear a diaper to a concert im going too in a few weeks. anyone have experience with being padded at concerts or shows in general? Mainly scared since the only diapers I got are ABU Little kings, but they are cloth so they'll be nice & quiet.

Reactions: Neroforte
I wore one tonight to a Madness concert i didn't miss anything especially the que for the porta looes! 🚼 💧💦💦💧🚼❤️

Reactions: SalemRose, David00 and Neroforte
I once wore a Litttlepawz to Five Finger Death Punch. Noise is definitely not an issue. Just take the usual precautions to cover up- wear an undershirt and tuck it into your pants to avoid peaking, wear loose fitting pants with a belt, and try not to overuse your diaper since you might not be able to change for awhile. I also wore an outer shirt (a button-up flannel that I wore open) over my tshirt over my undershirt in case my shirt rode up and my undershirt got untucked.

• Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, TigerDL, SalemRose and 3 others
I wear on any gigs and also on my own gigs

Reactions: AtPeace
I wear at concerts, helps me enjoy the show and have fun instead of worrying about making it to the potty or losing my spot.

Reactions: SalemRose and David00
I once wore a MegaMax to a Daryl Hall concert in New Orleans and it was quite nice not needing to stop to use the porta pots. 😃🤘

Reactions: SalemRose and David00
yes, I wear diapers. All the time to concerts. Well actually, I just wore diapers. 24/7 so I’m used to wearing them out in public a lot. I would say concerts are the ultimate test of doing this and they are not necessarily the best way to test this out if you’re not experienced. I like your choice of diaper, little kings, lions. Awesome. I wish I was more of a fan of them but the reality of those diapers just doesn’t work for me. So the best lion themed diaper that I have found from me is mega Safari, but anyways message me if you want more advice on how you should go about doing this.

• Love
Reactions: SalemRose
RJDodger said:
I once wore a Litttlepawz to Five Finger Death Punch. Noise is definitely not an issue. Just take the usual precautions to cover up- wear an undershirt and tuck it into your pants to avoid peaking, wear loose fitting pants with a belt, and try not to overuse your diaper since you might not be able to change for awhile. I also wore an outer shirt (a button-up flannel that I wore open) over my tshirt over my undershirt in case my shirt rode up and my undershirt got untucked.
good to know, and think I’ll take the plunge and go padded. Kind of a dumb question but chances of rain are slim but not none, so have you had any problems while padded in the rain. Will most likely bring a portable raincoat incase it does.

David08 said:
Debating if I should wear a diaper to a concert im going too in a few weeks. anyone have experience with being padded at concerts or shows in general? Mainly scared since the only diapers I got are ABU Little kings, but they are cloth so they'll be nice & quiet.
So long as your pants aren’t too tight or you wear a long enough shirt to cover the bulk. Otherwise, wear an absorbent but thin enough diaper too. I never had diapers to wear to concerts but it’s a great idea. I also never had friends I felt comfortable enough to try that with.

Reactions: David00
PinkAndLittle said:
I wear at concerts, helps me enjoy the show and have fun instead of worrying about making it to the potty or losing my spot.
What diaper do you wear to concerts?

Neroforte said:
I wear on any gigs and also on my own gigs
What do you play?

David08 said:
What show? What band more so

AutumnRain said:
What show? What band more so
Gonna sound cringe, but it’s the Weezer indie rock Road Trip, will be going in a week or so.

AutumnRain said:
So long as your pants aren’t too tight or you wear a long enough shirt to cover the bulk. Otherwise, wear an absorbent but thin enough diaper too. I never had diapers to wear to concerts but it’s a great idea. I also never had friends I felt comfortable enough to try that with.
Going solo, so that’s my main reason. Wouldn’t even dare to try to wear with friends around.

• Love
Reactions: SalemRose
David08 said:
Gonna sound cringe, but it’s the Weezer indie rock Road Trip, will be going in a week or so.
Weezer rocks

Reactions: AndyPandy and David00
Great thing about concerts no one will hear your diaper haha
Cover your waist line and ull be fine

Reactions: David00
I always wear at concerts. Diaper and plastic pants so no queuing for the dirty toilets. Alwats take a spare in my bag if I can.

As the years go on I realize at many big events theres probably tons of people secretly wearing diapers. I always though no way is any adult going to wear a diaper at any event. As the years go on and been in this group it makes so much sense now. It even is practical for Non DLs....all those years dreading the long bathroom lines or missing parts of the show to go. I couldve just padded up all along.! I just recently came across a You Tube video talking about how many people have diapered up at Taylor Swift concerts recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
David08 said:
Do it!!!! Trust me you will wish you had if you go without it haha. I've always worn to concerts and that's one of the places you really don't have to worry about diaper noise. It's so loud with the crowd chatter and the show when it starts that nobody will hear a crinkle. I've worn the thickest rearz I have and trest to concerts before and nobody notices at all even if you go in the mosh a little.
Especially if your over 21 and drink being padded at concerts is the best. Never had to wait in line at a public restroom and miss pieces of the show because I had to much beer and water haha.
I wore to the very last Elton John concert in LA last year and it was so worth it. Was waddling a little by the end cause I had a huge drink but it was worth it and nobody noticed at all.

Reactions: TigerDL, David00 and Neroforte
Back