Wearing Diapers at the airport.

Doesn’t matter if your diaper is wet or dry really. I’ve been flagged for both. The machines look for mass more than anything. A very thick diaper may trigger a search or it may not. They also do random pat downs. If they feel the mass that may lead to a private search.

I’ve only been private searched one time and had to go in a room with two tsa agents. They asked me to pull my pants down to show them my diaper. I declined so they ran their fingers around the waist band of my diaper then used a metal detecting wand. Noting was set off so they sent me on my way.

As long as you work with them in most cases you’ll be just fine unless you get an agent that is hector the inspector.

Personally I love the adrenaline rush I get going through the x ray machine. Good luck and enjoy the Caribbean!

Reactions: joemama and Softypink
Frungie said:
If you wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants, does the scanning detect diaper pins?
probably, I'd go with velcro if I were you or just disposable to be safe

Reactions: Softypink
Frungie said:
If you wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants, does the scanning detect diaper pins?
Yes, they will detect something. I always let them know before I'm scanned that I am wearing diapers with diaper pins.

Also someone previously mentioned it: don't wear plastic pants with metal buttons, they trigger the alarm or wands too.

Softypink said:
I have a holiday to look forward to in the Caribbean. Just wondered how your experiences have been while diapered at the airport particularly when going through customs. Have you ever had any awkward experiences while being searched. I can imagine diapers not being a shock as many people need them.
Went through the airport in El Salvador in diapers and with my luggage packed with diapers. My bags were placed on a table in front of everyone and searched and my diapers displayed for everyone's enjoyment. Afterwards I was taken to a room and stripp searched. The airport employees really seemed to enjoy trying to embarrass me. Honestly didn't bother me because I'm a 24/7 diaper lover and don't care what others think.

• Wow
Reactions: Softypink and abdl86
Mathew said:
Went through the airport in El Salvador in diapers and with my luggage packed with diapers. My bags were placed on a table in front of everyone and searched and my diapers displayed for everyone's enjoyment. Afterwards I was taken to a room and stripp searched. The airport employees really seemed to enjoy trying to embarrass me. Honestly didn't bother me because I'm a 24/7 diaper lover and don't care what others think.
Good thing that you did dent feel to embarrassing about the situation.

willnotwill said:
I've never had a problem, but I make sure I'm dry and clean. I'm precheck these days so I usually get the WTMD. I've been "randomly" selected for the grope a few times (both in the US and Germany) and the screener didn't mention the diaper, even if he noticed it.
Group / grope? Pun intended?!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)

blueberry said:
A very thick diaper may trigger a search or it may not. They also do random pat downs. If they feel the mass that may lead to a private search.

I’ve only been private searched one time and had to go in a room with two tsa agents. They asked me to pull my pants down to show them my diaper.

Eeeek! I'm totally only ever wearing my thickest cloth diapers to the airport from now on! 😁
This is literally and OFFICIALLY a fantasy bucket list item now LOL. 🤣

...Tho they'll probably have me just lift my skirt up for them instead a pullin' my pants down; maybe give them a little twirl hehehe. 😜
I'd totally curtsy and smirk afterwards to just to be a smartass...secretly hoping for a spanking. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Softypink, blueberry and Lyric
I've never worn on in any way! True it's been a really (frustrating) long time since I've been heading off on a journey that'd require a long flight anywhere, but I'm still young so the world remains my oyster as the pandemic starts to become only history. Due to A LOT of things I've not crossed a major ocean for a decade, I've gone to France a few times and returned to Scotland (in 2020) after a gap of nearly 15 years ...and yes dear reader to me Scotland is another country! I'm well aware of that fight!
But yes it'd be nice to fly to America again. I'm currently sans a legal passport (nothing to sweat about it just ran out!) and whilst I'm very much NOT I have it on good authority that looks wise I have White Incel written all over me!!!!!!!!!
Anyway to get back on track: I have never worn onto any flight since my training days, I've worn onto flights returning from France (pre-pan') and I'm going to say (trusting my memory) that once I walked onto a London bound flight wet (I have bladder control but I never throw away an un-used nappy ...so said N would have contained my standard morning #1), I've wet during France to England flights as well but English airport customs remain shockingly un-tight (that is NOT true, however English people returning home can be treated with a stupid sympathy ...you know..."It's okay, you're safe now, fish and chips again and no snails! Welcome back to soap!!!!!!"!!!!!!!! The British terror (sorry ...fear) of everyone foreign (that I don't really subscribe to but my country is my country!) is up there with American mis-trust ...ironically it's not equal!!!!!!!!!)!!!!!!!
Addition: This is true as well, whilst I'd maybe have spares in hand luggage I'd never have nappies in-suitcase, I'd buy them on arrival ...and yes it is something I've always wanted to do, go to an American mall and finally (FINALLY) experience an American diaper-isle!!!!!!!!! Because no lie they are either pretty disappointing or non-existent in the UK ...that said though the best Tenas still not being in UK supermarkets is a good reminder that we continue to have the NHS.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Last edited:
Ellie said:
Eeeek! I'm totally only ever wearing my thickest cloth diapers to the airport from now on! 😁

...Tho they'll probably have me just lift my skirt up for them instead a pullin' my pants down; maybe give them a little twirl hehehe. 😜
I'd totally curtsy and smirk afterwards to just to be a smartass...secretly hoping for a spanking. 😂
I wear nice and thick cloth diapers and rubber pants. My wife lets them know about my diaper pins and that they might be noticed by the scanner. I sort of like to have let them see me in my diapers and rubber pants, I guess I'm a bit of a show off like you.

Ellie said:

Don’t get me wrong this experience would have been a big fantasy for me also had the tsa that did the private search been females. Showing my diaper to a couple of middle aged guys isn’t my cup of tea. Lol 😆

I personally have never had any issue but at the same rate people working TSA have seen it all and don't really care what your choice of underwear is. I just try to go through security dry and if I must I change before I board the plane that is what I do. Changing in an airplane bathroom is tough better off doing so at the airport. Never had much of an issue and I have probably flown about 10-12 ish times.

Reactions: ronnieM
blueberry said:
Don’t get me wrong this experience would have been a big fantasy for me also had the tsa that did the private search been females. Showing my diaper to a couple of middle aged guys isn’t my cup of tea. Lol 😆

Hehehe; men is even betterer for me, but I don't mind other women seeing either; the lil thrill of humiliation is the same either way an still makes me blush like a school girl hehe. XD

Reactions: Lyric and Softypink
I’ve been wearing my usual protection - diaper, booster, plastic pants…through security screening for years and never had a problem beyond my own imagination and worries.

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
Group / grope? Pun intended?!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)
I meant grope. For a time it seemed like every other flight I would get flagged. They'd pull me aside and do a quick feel but if they realized I had a diaper on they never mentioned it.

schooner said:
beyond my own imagination and worries.
Yes this sure can really make you really work up and worry.

I’ve been patted down plenty of times. Two years ago I was asked to step into a private room for additional screening. They had me remove my diaper (I always travel in shorts and flip-flops). I was able to slide my diaper off and hand it to the two agents that are in the room. They proceeded to wipe it with pads and then tested the pads for explosive residue. It of course came back negative. They handed the diaper back to me and told me I could re-dress and proceed to my gate. They then left the room and I slid my diaper on, adjusted the tapes, got dressed, and left. Embarrassing and surreal experience.

Reactions: Jk95 and joemama
bayareadl21 said:
I’ve been patted down plenty of times. Two years ago I was asked to step into a private room for additional screening. They had me remove my diaper (I always travel in shorts and flip-flops). I was able to slide my diaper off and hand it to the two agents that are in the room. They proceeded to wipe it with pads and then tested the pads for explosive residue. It of course came back negative. They handed the diaper back to me and told me I could re-dress and proceed to my gate. They then left the room and I slid my diaper on, adjusted the tapes, got dressed, and left. Embarrassing and surreal experience.
That's inhumane what they demand.
I'd literally pee all over their floor unintentionally because i leak every 10 - 30 seconds..
Seriously can't they just get a drugs dog to sniff the diaper while you're wearing it? :(

Reactions: bayareadl21 and Ellie
Back