Wearing at night

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For the last few weeks I’ve been wearing most nights.
I tend to get up for a wee a couple of times a night and struggle to get back to sleep.
But wearing a nappy I still wake up but can get back to sleep almost immediately.
During the day I can’t wait for bedtime!
It is so lovely to look forward to something so simple.
Does anyone else feel the same way?

• Love
Reactions: Ortler, leakerABDL, ogdlv and 2 others
Yes sir I do. Heads up to ya, this method is exactly how I became a bed wetter. Diapers for me are no longer optional if I’m going to sleep

Reactions: ogdlv and Davvyboy
I’ve been wearing for the last few nights in a row and yes, I do find that I definitely sleep better and feel more refreshed in the morning. When I wear a nappy overnight if I need a wee I still always wake up, but being able to just do it in my nappy and drift off to sleep is much less disruptive than having to get up to go.

Reactions: Davvyboy
bret2 said:
Yes sir I do. Heads up to ya, this method is exactly how I became a bed wetter. Diapers for me are no longer optional if I’m going to sleep
Thank you 🙏

DLmikey said:
I’ve been wearing for the last few nights in a row and yes, I do find that I definitely sleep better and feel more refreshed in the morning. When I wear a nappy overnight if I need a wee I still always wake up, but being able to just do it in my nappy and drift off to sleep is much less disruptive than having to get up to go.
Indeed.
Physically getting out of bed and then back in 2 or 3 times a night is draining.
And it is such a great feeling knowing you don’t have to get out of a lovely warm bed all night !!

Reactions: chamberpot and Deleted member 39193
DLmikey said:
If i did that I'd leak for sure🤦‍♂️

Nappybum1 said:
If i did that I'd leak for sure🤦‍♂️
Not with the right combination you wouldn’t ! 😊😉🧷

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Davvyboy said:
Not with the right combination you wouldn’t ! 😊😉🧷
Tena Active Fit Ultima, boxer briefs and plastic pants and I haven’t had a leak yet even when I have been very wet. 👍

DLmikey said:
Tena Active Fit Ultima, boxer briefs and plastic pants and I haven’t had a leak yet even when I have been very wet. 👍
Excellent 👌

The only way to sleep. I gave up getting up several times a night over 10 years ago.

Reactions: indiaperdl, leakerABDL, Davvyboy and 1 other person
I can’t pee lying down so I get up and stretch my arthritic body while peeing.

chamberpot said:
The only way to sleep. I gave up getting up several times a night over 10 years ago.
It makes such a difference CP !
Thank you for your reply .

Seasonedcitizen said:
I can’t pee lying down so I get up and stretch my arthritic body while peeing.
Oh that’s a shame!
But better than a stroll to the bathroom I hope 🤞

Back