Wearing a one-piece swimming costume

ianwee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Years ago I had a bright blue ladies' one-piece swimming costume that I loved to wear when I was dressing up for some wet fun. Yesterday I saw another one almost the same, on the 'clearance' rail in a shop. It looked as if it would be about my size, so I bought it straight away. When I got home, I could barely wait to put it on, and once I had done so (it was a bit tight, but fitted me pretty well considering my male body shape). I wore it all afternoon until I was desperate for a wee. Of course this led to a lovely exciting accident.

Does anyone else enjoy wearing (and using) a one-piece swimming costume?

• Love
Reactions: Peepeegirl, Angelapinks, Jorelaxed and 6 others
ianwee said:
Years ago I had a bright blue ladies' one-piece swimming costume that I loved to wear when I was dressing up for some wet fun. Yesterday I saw another one almost the same, on the 'clearance' rail in a shop. It looked as if it would be about my size, so I bought it straight away. When I got home, I could barely wait to put it on, and once I had done so (it was a bit tight, but fitted me pretty well considering my male body shape). I wore it all afternoon until I was desperate for a wee. Of course this led to a lovely exciting accident.

love wearing control top pantyhose under 1 pc bathing suit. Love feeling a wet crotch all day.

Reactions: Diprs2 and ianwee
Sorry for going off subject, but the word use of costume was mid-late 1935 ish and earlier. Is there a special connection or something else at work where 'suit' does not? Just curious as words have specific meaning, commonly connected to history.

Reactions: PaddedRita and Diprs2
Fireball44 said:
love wearing control top pantyhose under 1 pc bathing suit. Love feeling a wet crotch all day.
That sounds like a nice idea! Thanks.

Reactions: Diprs2
Edgewater said:
Sorry for going off subject, but the word use of costume was mid-late 1935 ish and earlier. Is there a special connection or something else at work where 'suit' does not? Just curious as words have specific meaning, commonly connected to history.
I remember my Mum calling them swimming costumes (that was back in the 1970s ... but then she was born in the 1930s).

Reactions: Nottylu, PaddedRita, Diprs2 and 2 others
I have a bathing suit and some leotards that are too tight. I cut the crotch and have to sew extension pieces on them.

ianwee said:
I remember my Mum calling them swimming costumes (that was back in the 1970s ... but then she was born in the 1930s).
In my first youth we referred to them as a swimming cozy .🩱👙❤️:love:💦

I have worn a one piece swimsuit over my diaper . It kinda dug in and caused a v in my diaper

Reactions: littlebunny and Seasonedcitizen
I used to have a shorty wetsuit that was fun and made me feel childish. 🤣

Proper fit is form fitting through and not so childish looking on an adult body. Slim up and get it oversized a size or two so its loose? Hmm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
I have a two-piece and a one-piece swimsuit that I occasionally wear. I don't wear often because I have no place outdoors that I can wear them.

I have bought several one-piece woman's swimwear. Hard to find the correct size and it gets expensive trying. I also have several wrestling singlets, not like a one-piece, but it does cover me in lycra, and I do like that. Singlets can act as a onesie or swimwear.

Reactions: OnePiece and Seasonedcitizen
Edgewater said:
It's a big wide world and words have different traction in different places/dialects. The term remains in common usage, even if the popularity of "swimsuit" has made it less ubiquitous.

As far as I am aware they are entirely interchangeable, even if there was a technical distinction once-upon-a-time.

Reactions: Nottylu and Seasonedcitizen
Edgewater said:
Could this be a difference between British and American usage of the English language?

I’m in the UK and costume is quite normal here. My daughter wears a swimming costume.

Reactions: Nottylu, DLScottsman and Edgewater
LittleAndAlone said:
I used to have a shorty wetsuit that was fun and made me feel childish. 🤣
I have happy memories of wandering down to the sea in my wet suit to go surfing. Of course wet suits are far too much effort to take off just for a number 1. Mind you, most folk waited till they were in the sea to pee ... not me, lol !

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Nottylu, Edgewater and LittleAndAlone
CCemma said:
I have happy memories of wandering down to the sea in my wet suit to go surfing. Of course wet suits are far too much effort to take off just for a number 1. Mind you, most folk waited till they were in the sea to pee ... not me, lol !
That is just not a sanitary, let alone a wise thing to do. Open and with malus, wetting is not an acceptable practice, especially at the beach were others will be walking /laying in your urine!

• Sad
Reactions: Nottylu
Hi Edgewater,

Sorry, I didn't mean for your imagination to run wild or if it sounded a bigger thing that what it is. A full wet suit - legs / arms - is a tight fit (or it wouldn't work), over a pair of swimming trunks. How would you describe it ? - well almost like a neoprene lined nappy. We're talking about a small tinkle - nothing gets outside. Plus if you aren't a surfer you might not be aware of a common adage about 'two types of surfer', Those who pee in their wet suit, and those who lie about not peeing in their wet suit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nottylu, Edgewater and Pantyman
CCemma said:
Hi Edgewater,

Sorry, I didn't mean for your imagination to run wild or if it sounded a bigger thing that what it is. A full wet suit - legs / arms - is a tight fit (or it wouldn't work), over a pair of swimming trunks. How would you describe it ? - well almost like a neoprene lined nappy. We're talking about a small tinkle - nothing gets outside. Plus if you aren't a surfer you might not be aware of a common adage about 'two types of surfer', Those who pee in their wet suit, and those who lie about not peeing in their wet suit.
A wet suit! I never thought of that. I could see putting a diaper on them a wet suit and go the whole day. How's it feel to pee in a wet suit?

Reactions: Edgewater
Hi Pantyman,

Well, remember you do get wet in a wet suit (as opposed to a dry suit ) The sea's not especially warm where I was, for most of the season (I'm too old for it now) , Once in the sea, the first dousing started the cold water penetrating your suit, and an involuntary release was not uncommon, A fairly transient but enjoyable warmth around the groin.

Reactions: Nottylu and Edgewater
ianwee said:

When I am diapered, I am generally wearing a spandex (the same fabric in a bathing suit) bodysuit.

Reactions: OnePiece
Edgewater said:
People in the UK call their bathing suit a swimming costume, or cozzie. Just another of the MANY MANY words that they use, that we heathenistic barbarian colonists use. LOL.

Reactions: star and badger50
Back