Wearing a diaper for going to bed/sleep?

I'm a nudist at heart. Even as a kid my mother always struggled with me keeping my clothes on (in the house), I was the "Diapered Nudist". and that followed me into modern day, I sleep naked year round so it's always just a diaper unless I'm walking around the house then I put on a pair of shorts

Reactions: Diprs2
It's a diaper and T-Shirt for me. Same for the girlfriend, if she is wearing one.

Nappy and frilly plastic pants for me and either a babydoll or very feminine onesie

I sleep in nappies and plastic pants.

SashaNicole said:
Nappy and frilly plastic pants for me and either a babydoll or very feminine onesie
do you like wearing pantyhose or tightsover your wet diaper or onsie?

No sorry

I wear a nappy and two pairs of plastic pants for security against leakage. Nothing else regardless of the weather/ temperature.

Reactions: Diprs2 and tucoy1
ARBO said:
I wear a nappy and two pairs of plastic pants for security against leakage. Nothing else regardless of the weather/ temperature.
don't need two plastic pants except maybe at night to curtail soaking the matress.

Bearcatz said:
Either a diaper and T-shirt or dress these days. I like wearing something on top for some reason.
I overheat pretty easily. I think a cotton T-shirt actually helps keep me cooler by wicking the sweat away. Unless I am under the A/C with the fan on High, I am way more comfortable wearing something on top :)

I wear PUL pants and a LKS shortie over the top

FudgedInLuvs said:
I sleep naked year-round so it's always just a diaper unless I'm walking around the house then I put on a pair of shorts.
My decisions are somewhat limited because I have been diapered 24/7 for eleven months in a nursing home. Presumably, you mean you sleep with nothing else in addition to the diaper worn to bed, and you wear shorts over your diaper worn during the day. In addition, it is challenging to regulate the temperature in my room, so I dress for the existing temperature. Finally, I do not have a fixed bedtime. I might not go to sleep when I do go to bed; I might shortly get up for a while. So I go to bed fully dressed. One usually awakens before peeing or pooping, so I take off my clothes then.

I wear just a diaper to bed nothing more

Back