Watching your diaper buldge and fill up!

Tori94 said:
Who else as a dl or anyone in the abdl universe loves watching their diapers grow in the mirrors every time they pee?! I'm not the only one am i??? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Nope you're not ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
BabyprinceS said:
Nope you're not ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
No Youโ€™re not everybody does

Tori94 said:
Who else as a dl or anyone in the abdl universe loves watching their diapers grow in the mirrors every time they pee?! I'm not the only one am i??? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
You're not the only one, seeing your diaper buldge is cute to most people ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Tori94 said:
Literally just done that and finished my clean up. Also like watching the wetness indicator change colour confirming that I've wet myself as my nappy continues to bulge.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, jcwilliams343 and wetaccident
Mines massive right now! It won't take another wetting that's for sure. I don't like to sit around in it for too long though as I don't like nappy rashes or an itchy bottom from the ammonia either.
:)

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Morrisdl and Furrytum
I mostly wet over time and more slowly so I do not have the time (or patience) to sit in front of a mirror long enough for the diaper to visibly swell or for the wetness indicators to start disappearing.

But on the occasion when I feel that I have a flood coming I will sometimes step in front of a mirror and just watch the wetness spread, it's always a pleasant sight and an even better feeling.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Rbexxx said:
Yes, I love watching it swell. Yesterday I filled it until it began to leak and the warm feeling and not being able to close my legs was wonderful
Itโ€™s great to see and feel it swell! How long and how many โ€œaccidentsโ€ did you have before you began to leak?

So many. at least 4 large pees and then lots of small squirts

Reactions: Morrisdl
Yes I do - especially on lazy days when I need to rest up in bed.

Diapers are so comfy whether theyโ€™re dry or wet. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I don't look in a mirror but I love the feeling

I don't look in the mirror either but I do something similar but slightly different.

I like to look at my shadow thats cast by the sun against a wall or something like that where you can see the nappy bulge.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and sinceiwassmall
You are not alone, but I am not doing afront of mirror, rather when at home, super tired from work, on bed or sofa. It is relaxing in some way. Usually I have over diaper pull up plastic pants for extra safety.

My morning Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper is wet and messy, so I have a double bulge, although sitting here right now, my bulge in the back is more flattened and squishy.

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover and Seabear
Tori94 said:
Well what I do is I have a mirror thats not attached to anything so I eat as much fiber and take a laxative sometimes and sit on the mirrior in a straddle position and then I release and feel all that mushy warmth squish up on my bottom and make its way to the front of my diaper sometimes and I also drink a big 500 to 750 ml bottle of water and piss is my diaper then I put on some sports compression pants that are kinda like leggings and waddle about the house and do what I want for about an hour and a half or two hours it makes me feel small because I have no control

Last edited:
Reactions: Abnalover and bigbabybuffalo
Absolutely. I wet it with water. It looks amazing.

I like the feeling of my nappy when pooing and then sitting down and seeing the front bulge when you wee in your nappy

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover and Seabear
some nappies swell more than others. I wore a betterdry out shopping this morning and after a few wettings it was at least twice its original size. don't think anyone noticed. doesn't matter if they did. some are rather more discreet than the betterdry. not sure which are the discreet ones.

Whenever im in a diaper i pretty much always have a look at myself in the mirror and sometimes wet their too

I like to try new diapers and then examine them in the mirror to see how they fill up and how they hold for future reference.

oh mai i could quite literally get lost in this for a whilee. feeling my diaper just warm up and get thick and heavy while im wetting it, and also feeling it tighten up when i start pooping. it all feels amazing

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and Abnalover
Back