Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Anyone plays Warhammer 40k

I have a couple pc games of warhammer. Total War: Warhammer 1 & 2 and Vermintide. Did you mean video games or the original table top game with models?

A friend of mine is trying to get me to play it, and I've listened to explanations of it from him and one of his friends, but it's really confusing for me.

Its a great strategy game with an emphasis on war battles with orcs and other fantasy creatures. There are a ton of rules but its a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Read many of the books and I love studying the lore.
Visually, 30k/40k is an unique & interesting grim dark universe … I really like the architecture and art styles !

I can not afford to play the tabletop, and unfortunately am unable to play the PC games right now.
From the let’s play videos I’ve seen, Necromunda Hired Gun looks like it has very well made environments that fits the underhive aesthetic very well.

Been meaning to play Vermintide/Vermintide 2 one of these days. Just haven't gotten to it yet.

I havent played Tabletop WH40K in years But I do have a massive army of Tau ready to drown my enemies in drones :p

archenemies32 said:
I havent played Tabletop WH40K in years But I do have a massive army of Tau ready to drown my enemies in drones :p
you know they have gotten their 9th edition codex not to recently

I've played vermintide and really liked it. Looking forward to Darktide and Space Marine 2

I am huge into Warhammer 40K tabletop. And AoS. I have several armies for both. I find the painting to be relaxing and the games enjoyable

Back