Wanting/liking to wear nappies is going to be life-long thing for us?

I think so.

It’s been a thing for over 30 years for me now, so I don’t see it ending any time soon.

I think so. Holy crap I hope so. Crinkle butt is the best.
😆

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
The consensus, both from anecdotal evidence as well as psychological studies, seems to be "yes," for better or for worse. It's usually something that's hard to get rid of, and unless it's causing significant disruption to one's life, it's usually better to manage it as just another facet of one's personality. Ridding oneself of the behavior causes the tendencies to increase with no outlet, which is usually more disruptive in the long run.

TL;DR: Yes.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
I'm 59, and cannot imagine not wearing diapers. I just love being padded.

Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 57387
The only time I haven't wanted to be back in nappies was when I was still in nappies as a baby. Definitely something for life in my case.

But who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and Teddy02
PetPuppyAlex said:
I've loved diapers for my entire conscious life. I went through many binges and purges growing up. I learned to hide things well. I learned to scrub my digital footprint and keep my ABDL identity digitally fragmented to everyone except my wife and my ISP lol. The first time I tried to sneak off with a diaper was probably daycare when I was 5 iirc. When I discovered the ABDL world, all the guilt and shame built on the "I must be the only person in the world who is into this weird sh*t" started slowly eroding as I got more enmeshed with the community and educated on the extent of it. In the 22 years I've consciously been an ABDL, I've seen a massive social shift toward acceptance in society -- of disabilities and of kinks.
Ten years ago, even if I was the age I am now, I would not have worn a diaper in public. Society (and ABDL diapers, frankly) just weren't there lol. It wasn't practical. Diapers weren't thick enough or secure enough. They were more obvious and leaked easier. Medical diapers + store brand diapers generally suck IMHO.
Society has shifted toward acceptance, but also adult diapers are being made much higher quality and, frankly, they're much cuter. Not only that, but society's "view" of "man-babies" in a huge pinned on cloth diaper and a huge bonnet wahhh-ing on live TV in front of a live audience. No one who sees an average person who's dressed rather socially acceptably otherwise with a diaper waistband sticking out and goes, "Oh! That must be one of them ABDL man-baby freaks!"

To make a long story short, since I'm notorious for text blocks on here: Yes, this is proudly going to be a life-long thing for me. I've been an ABDL 22 years and I am looking forward to only leaning further into it for the next 22, with a wonderful and accepting partner to help.
I'd be interested in knowing what all you do to scrub your digital footprint.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Nowididit said:
My desires for diapers started around 4 yrs old. I remember seeing my cousins having their diapers changed and I always watched enviously. I wanted to be diapered like that and I remember feeling so jealous of them.
I think I was around 5 when I swiped my first diaper. We was at my aunt and uncle's house having a sort of get together. Since my aunt and uncle had grandchildren there was a box of Kimbies diapers in the living room. As soon as I saw them my mind started conniving how to get one of those diapers and get it home. I got one of those diapers and 50 yrs later I can still see every step of the process.
There are diaper moments that are etched into my memory, moments from the time I was five. Some I'm not proud of like stealing diapers and stealing money from my mom's purse to purchase diapers. I would love to erase those memories too.

This is a lifetime thing. It'll be with me until I die or lose the capacity to function mentally and not be conscious of it. Unfortunately this is where I get put back in diapers and not have the mental consciousness to enjoy it.
I’m glad it’s been a lifetime thing for everyone it can feel truly isolating. Having these feelings.

• Love
I think so.
It's not necessarily something you choose, but possibly something that chooses you. Whether it's because of a certain life experience or just because.
Sometimes it hurts a lot not to be able to talk about it, even with the people you would otherwise trust with any secret.
Anyway, I'm glad there are forums like this where you can share with people who are in the same situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller
I've liked them ever since I can remember and still do now. I do wish I was able to wear them as a kid and do all the fun things I used to back then.

I was slow to potty train and again slow to stop wetting my bed so I had to wear diapers and rubber pants well into my late teens. Around age 13 or so I first became aware that I actually liked to have my mother pin my diapers on before bedtime and despite my age and knowing that none of my school mates still had to wear diapers, I developed something of a love hate relationship with diapers and wetting myself. I knew it was wrong and that I would be teased or socially rejected if anyone outside my family knew I still wore diapers and wet my bed but at the same time I didn't want to stop wearing diapers and rubber to bed, and by then I had started to touch myself, become aroused and often ejaculated after I wet my diapers. By the time I stopped wearing diapers at night because of my mother insistence that I couldn't still wet my bed and wear diapers to university, I knew I had developed a weird, even embarrassing desire to wear diapers and wet and play with myself when wearing diapers. That was 60 years ago and I now wear cloth diapers and rubber pants full time. However for a very long time I hid my desires, only wore secretly, tried to stop many times, but always returned both to pinning on diapers, wetting and playing with myself until finally opening up to ladies about my fetish.

Reactions: Tinklepanties and abdl86
I think it is a life long thing for most people, I use to steal my little sisters nappies when I was 5, I remember being attracted to them before that though it was just I never had access until she came along. As I've gotten older I have become more accepting of it but for a very long time I wished I could be normal, anyway long story short I'm now wearing a nappy and sitting with my girlfriend and I feel completely at piece with who I am

• Love
I’ve wanted diapers for as long as I can remember. I started secretly wearing them again at 10 but stopped when I could no longer make them work. I started again in college when I found adult incontinence products and as much as possible until I got married at 30. Then about two and a half years ago I started wearing again. My wife doesn’t like it, but she’s ok with it. I’m almost 45 and don’t think I’ll ever be able to stop.

My therapist said it’s part of my identity, a large part of who I am, my self conscious. She doesn’t think I’d be happy unless I have a diaper on. She says the same thing about me being trans too. That I won’t truly be happy unless I start looking how I feel. That’s just hard because of my wife and 7 year old daughter.

Babyspace1947 said:
I’ve wanted diapers for as long as I can remember. I started secretly wearing them again at 10 but stopped when I could no longer make them work. I started again in college when I found adult incontinence products and as much as possible until I got married at 30. Then about two and a half years ago I started wearing again. My wife doesn’t like it, but she’s ok with it. I’m almost 45 and don’t think I’ll ever be able to stop.

My therapist said it’s part of my identity, a large part of who I am, my self conscious. She doesn’t think I’d be happy unless I have a diaper on. She says the same thing about me being trans too. That I won’t truly be happy unless I start looking how I feel. That’s just hard because of my wife and 7 year old daughter.
Your therapist has advised you to wear diapers full time or just on occasion? Does she know how your wife feels about you wearing cause causing friction in your marriage is some really bad advice

Mommyslittlestinker said:
Your therapist has advised you to wear diapers full time or just on occasion? Does she know how your wife feels about you wearing cause causing friction in your marriage is some really bad advice
It was my choice to wear full time. My therapist helped me talk to my wife. There isn’t any friction there. My actually jokes about it a lot. Her biggest fear is the neighbors finding out.

ORBaby said:
I started thinking about diapers when I was 7. I'm 65 now and still enjoy them.
Same for me with liking diapers at age 7...I'll be 28 in a month!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and espectro
Started at a holloween party, dressed as a adult baby. Onesie and plastic diapers, when I got home I went to bed in costume, from that day on I was hooked. I love the comforting feeling that I experienced. 40 years later and still wear onesie and diaper to bed every night.

onesie61 said:
Started at a holloween party, dressed as a adult baby. Onesie and plastic diapers, when I got home I went to bed in costume, from that day on I was hooked. I love the comforting feeling that I experienced. 40 years later and still wear onesie and diaper to bed every night.
Oooo, a Halloween story my favorite, do tell!

To answer the OP question, yes, it's for life. Every human gets a thing to deal with, this is ours. I'm actually really glad this is what I got. It's fun and doesn't hurt anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and onesie61
PetPuppyAlex said:
I've loved diapers for my entire conscious life. I went through many binges and purges growing up. I learned to hide things well. I learned to scrub my digital footprint and keep my ABDL identity digitally fragmented to everyone except my wife and my ISP lol. The first time I tried to sneak off with a diaper was probably daycare when I was 5 iirc. When I discovered the ABDL world, all the guilt and shame built on the "I must be the only person in the world who is into this weird sh*t" started slowly eroding as I got more enmeshed with the community and educated on the extent of it. In the 22 years I've consciously been an ABDL, I've seen a massive social shift toward acceptance in society -- of disabilities and of kinks.
Ten years ago, even if I was the age I am now, I would not have worn a diaper in public. Society (and ABDL diapers, frankly) just weren't there lol. It wasn't practical. Diapers weren't thick enough or secure enough. They were more obvious and leaked easier. Medical diapers + store brand diapers generally suck IMHO.
Society has shifted toward acceptance, but also adult diapers are being made much higher quality and, frankly, they're much cuter. Not only that, but society's "view" of "man-babies" in a huge pinned on cloth diaper and a huge bonnet wahhh-ing on live TV in front of a live audience. No one who sees an average person who's dressed rather socially acceptably otherwise with a diaper waistband sticking out and goes, "Oh! That must be one of them ABDL man-baby freaks!"

To make a long story short, since I'm notorious for text blocks on here: Yes, this is proudly going to be a life-long thing for me. I've been an ABDL 22 years and I am looking forward to only leaning further into it for the next 22, with a wonderful and accepting partner to help.
Gosh, only 22 years, me, oh about 65 years and more to come!!!

Back