Wanting/liking to wear nappies is going to be life-long thing for us?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've liked nappies since I was 5 when I remember my first experience with them. I don't think I'm ever going to stop.

Reactions: Napincolove, GoodnitesXL21, archLiker and 6 others
I started thinking about diapers when I was 7. I'm 65 now and still enjoy them.

• Love
Reactions: FrancisAshley, Napincolove, Jk95 and 9 others
I've loved diapers for my entire conscious life. I went through many binges and purges growing up. I learned to hide things well. I learned to scrub my digital footprint and keep my ABDL identity digitally fragmented to everyone except my wife and my ISP lol. The first time I tried to sneak off with a diaper was probably daycare when I was 5 iirc. When I discovered the ABDL world, all the guilt and shame built on the "I must be the only person in the world who is into this weird sh*t" started slowly eroding as I got more enmeshed with the community and educated on the extent of it. In the 22 years I've consciously been an ABDL, I've seen a massive social shift toward acceptance in society -- of disabilities and of kinks.
Ten years ago, even if I was the age I am now, I would not have worn a diaper in public. Society (and ABDL diapers, frankly) just weren't there lol. It wasn't practical. Diapers weren't thick enough or secure enough. They were more obvious and leaked easier. Medical diapers + store brand diapers generally suck IMHO.
Society has shifted toward acceptance, but also adult diapers are being made much higher quality and, frankly, they're much cuter. Not only that, but society's "view" of "man-babies" in a huge pinned on cloth diaper and a huge bonnet wahhh-ing on live TV in front of a live audience. No one who sees an average person who's dressed rather socially acceptably otherwise with a diaper waistband sticking out and goes, "Oh! That must be one of them ABDL man-baby freaks!"

To make a long story short, since I'm notorious for text blocks on here: Yes, this is proudly going to be a life-long thing for me. I've been an ABDL 22 years and I am looking forward to only leaning further into it for the next 22, with a wonderful and accepting partner to help.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Jk95, Teddy02 and 5 others
bobbilly said:
I've liked nappies since I was 5 when I remember my first experience with them. I don't think I'm ever going to stop.
I feel the same.

Reactions: Jk95, Blekyss, espectro and 1 other person
I did not ever consider that I’d ever be wearing diapers until my early forties. Then I started occasionally wetting my pants. While related to my OAB issues, I was finding myself wetting my pants much too often. While I found this behavior most often thrilling, soon afterwards I always felt ashamed. Eventually I did the hardest thing and bought my first adult diapers. My goal was only to wear one as a punishment and deterrent to help me stop wetting my pants. I was so emotionally confused and ashamed when I finally diapered myself for the first time. Then, in answer to your question, after diapering myself for the first time, I knew immediately that I was going to like diapers, want to wear them, and it was going to be a life-long thing! I know, a weird, and amazing development!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Andrewgdfw, Babynie and 1 other person
Kellycares said:
I did not ever consider that I’d ever be wearing diapers until my early forties. Then I started occasionally wetting my pants. While related to my OAB issues, I was finding myself wetting my pants much too often. While I found this behavior most often thrilling, soon afterwards I always felt ashamed. Eventually I did the hardest thing and bought my first adult diapers. My goal was only to wear one as a punishment and deterrent to help me stop wetting my pants. I was so emotionally confused and ashamed when I finally diapered myself for the first time. Then, in answer to your question, after diapering myself for the first time, I knew immediately that I was going to like diapers, want to wear them, and it was going to be a life-long thing! I know, a weird, and amazing development!
they feel like by panties, so i like the thinness and asorbantsy of diapers, and know one can tell. I think they fell sexy.(my pullups)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kellycares
tucoy1 said:
they feel like by panties, so i like the thinness and asorbantsy of diapers, and know one can tell. I think they fell sexy.(my pullups)
Well, I agree I like the absorbency. But, I don’t know about the “thinness”. Pull-ups don’t work for me, so I use tabbed diapers. I like the bulky feel between my legs, especially after a couple of wettings. Even then no one can tell.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My desires for diapers started around 4 yrs old. I remember seeing my cousins having their diapers changed and I always watched enviously. I wanted to be diapered like that and I remember feeling so jealous of them.
I think I was around 5 when I swiped my first diaper. We was at my aunt and uncle's house having a sort of get together. Since my aunt and uncle had grandchildren there was a box of Kimbies diapers in the living room. As soon as I saw them my mind started conniving how to get one of those diapers and get it home. I got one of those diapers and 50 yrs later I can still see every step of the process.
There are diaper moments that are etched into my memory, moments from the time I was five. Some I'm not proud of like stealing diapers and stealing money from my mom's purse to purchase diapers. I would love to erase those memories too.

This is a lifetime thing. It'll be with me until I die or lose the capacity to function mentally and not be conscious of it. Unfortunately this is where I get put back in diapers and not have the mental consciousness to enjoy it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Fluffybottoms, tam1623 and 2 others
My life began the day I came out to my wife and she accepted me. It turned from a life-long burden to a life-long joy. I might have to put some limits on things as the kids get older, but I’ve accepted this isn’t going away.

Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and Lyric
72 and still love my diapers. Life long? You bet.

Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen, Tinklepanties and 1 other person
According to Rhoda Lipscomb, more than likely. From her research she has figured there are two age ranges where we pick up the desire for diapers. The first is around potty training and the second is pre puberty (I guess when we're noticing our bodies changing from being kids). The way in which it develops is similar to any other kink, it just happens and it's there. Main thing about kink, in her writing, it is not something you can get rid of, essentially if it develops it will always be there at some extent

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
It's no different than any other desire. Like the attraction to someone else's wife or actress etc. Or for some, the desire to cross-dress. There are multiple desires in any person's life and there is no reason that every desire needs to be pursued. There is such thing as being "self controlled". But the opinions on where to draw the line do vary however.

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and bobbilly
I’d say so. I was a late potty trainer (3-4yrs old) and didn’t really want to give up my pull-ups. I remember being 7 and sneaking some of my younger sisters’ diapers and wetting them when I could. I’ve always enjoyed them ever since. I’m in my mid-20s now and don’t think this will change.

I cannot remember a time when I was not attracted to diapers and plastic diaper covers. Being on the autism spectrum (Asperger's) might have something to do with this attraction, but, whatever the cause, it has never gone away in more than 65 years. Like being left-handed, it's part of who I am.

Peace comes through accepting what we cannot change (no pun intended). I wish you, and all of us, peace.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
I was potty trained at 2 years old, but back in nappies age 5. Wore them and pulled ups until I was 10 due some psychological issues and discovered them again as a teenager. Started wearing in secret until my 20's when I stopped for a few years but ended up buying some one day and never stopped since!! I have a break every now and then but don't think it's ever possible to stop completely now

Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and tam1623
bobbilly said:
Probably.
blaincorrous said:
My life began the day I came out to my wife and she accepted me. It turned from a life-long burden to a life-long joy. I might have to put some limits on things as the kids get older, but I’ve accepted this isn’t going away.
Kids are VERY snoopy, though. Beware.:eek::oops::unsure:I was found out. I doubt my explanation worked a damn bit, either.

• Thinking
If you have the urge to wear Nappies then you have the urge imo, so why bother to fight it as abstinence only made it worse for me.
From a very young age I think I realised it was not going to go away so the binges got more intense and the purges were carried less enthiasticaly.

Nowididit said:
My desires for diapers started around 4 yrs old. I remember seeing my cousins having their diapers changed and I always watched enviously. I wanted to be diapered like that and I remember feeling so jealous of them.
I think I was around 5 when I swiped my first diaper. We was at my aunt and uncle's house having a sort of get together. Since my aunt and uncle had grandchildren there was a box of Kimbies diapers in the living room. As soon as I saw them my mind started conniving how to get one of those diapers and get it home. I got one of those diapers and 50 yrs later I can still see every step of the process.
There are diaper moments that are etched into my memory, moments from the time I was five. Some I'm not proud of like stealing diapers and stealing money from my mom's purse to purchase diapers. I would love to erase those memories too.

This is a lifetime thing. It'll be with me until I die or lose the capacity to function mentally and not be conscious of it. Unfortunately this is where I get put back in diapers and not have the mental consciousness to enjoy it.
Wow we have the same story! Only difference is my aunt and uncle don't have grandchildren. That was my grandparents job. I think that's what made me want diapers so much, watching my cousins have their diapers changed so lovingly and kindly. It can also be noted that I don't remember my changes being so tranquil by my mom.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and tam1623
My first memory is of me asking my Mum why the cloth nappies and plastic pants were being being packed away (after my younger brother was dry) I was around 3 years old.
I argued that it was easier to use a nappy than a toilet.

Been a DL with slight AB tendencies since then

Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and stuckin60s
Forced said:
I argued that it was easier to use a nappy than a toilet.
Well, you weren't wrong. Good for adults, bad habit for babies.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Forced
Back