PaddedShooterBooty27

Everything is better with a padded bum!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Hello, I am needing some advice on what to do. I've lost a substantial amount of weight. and I have a mixed load of nappies left that are just simply way too big for me now. Most are loose and there are a couple of sealed bags. Most of the reason that I have these is I've simply favoured other brands, I'm a massive fan of Rearz and Tykables.

I am hoping to sell these to someone so they do not go to waste for a fair price and I am wondering what is the best way to go about this? I am from the UK, Fife to be a little more precise (hope this is okay) so I would appreciate it if anyone has experience doing so and if they could give me advice on the best way to go about this?

I would think that collection would be preferable as large packages are quite expensive to send, I am not sure about using sites like eBay as there's too much that could go wrong. It's been a while since I bought them so I cannot return them to the vendors, and even if I could that does not fix the issue of me having some loose ones.

For anyone Curious I have:

1 Pack Sealed ABU White XL 10x (Love these, just way too big)
About 14x Lose ABU White XL
1 Pack Sealed InControl Essential XL (love these too, just way too big)
1 Pack Opened InControl Essential 8x
1 Pack Opened Tena Acti Fit Large 12x (Not a fan)
1 Pack Opened BeterDry Large 11 x (Not So Beter Dry, ComfiCare was way superior!)
1 Pack Opened FabSense City Print 8x (horrible nappies, like sitting in sandpaper pants and they fit me poorly I won't even charge for these)

Most of these I either do not like or I have favoured other brands over. I would hate to see them simply thrown out as there's a good amount of Nappies here. I would be willing to let the lot go cheap to the right buyer.

PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
Hello, I am needing some advice on what to do. I've lost a substantial amount of weight. and I have a mixed load of nappies left that are just simply way too big for me now. Most are loose and there are a couple of sealed bags. Most of the reason that I have these is I've simply favoured other brands, I'm a massive fan of Rearz and Tykables.

I am hoping to sell these to someone so they do not go to waste for a fair price and I am wondering what is the best way to go about this? I am from the UK, Fife to be a little more precise (hope this is okay) so I would appreciate it if anyone has experience doing so and if they could give me advice on the best way to go about this?

I would think that collection would be preferable as large packages are quite expensive to send, I am not sure about using sites like eBay as there's too much that could go wrong. It's been a while since I bought them so I cannot return them to the vendors, and even if I could that does not fix the issue of me having some loose ones.

For anyone Curious I have:

1 Pack Sealed ABU White XL 10x (Love these, just way too big)
About 14x Lose ABU White XL
1 Pack Sealed InControl Essential XL (love these too, just way too big)
1 Pack Opened InControl Essential 8x
1 Pack Opened Tena Acti Fit Large 12x (Not a fan)
1 Pack Opened BeterDry Large 11 x (Not So Beter Dry, ComfiCare was way superior!)
1 Pack Opened FabSense City Print 8x (horrible nappies, like sitting in sandpaper pants and they fit me poorly I won't even charge for these)

Most of these I either do not like or I have favoured other brands over. I would hate to see them simply thrown out as there's a good amount of Nappies here. I would be willing to let the lot go cheap to the right buyer.
I would love them, but a 600 mile round trip gets in the way!

sissybaby34 said:
I would love them, but a 600 mile round trip gets in the way!
Hahaha i would happily ship em but have no idea of the price! If you were comfortable with that. I would just use one of the boxes im getting my haul in today.

Last edited:
What are the ABU White? I'd be interested in taking some (Glasgow).

They look good. Could do with some more white ones so I'd be down to get them.

naivrecroisiere20 said:
They look good. Could do with some more white ones so I'd be down to get them.
Cool, we can work something out if you PM me, I have taken images of the lot i have in case anything else tickles your / anyone else's fancy.

Reactions: naivrecroisiere20
PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
Cool, we can work something out if you PM me, I have taken images of the lot i have in case anything else tickles your / anyone else's fancy.
I can't send PMs yet (not yet Established Contributor). If you're able to send me a PM then that would be great. :)

naivrecroisiere20 said:
I can't send PMs yet (not yet Established Contributor). If you're able to send me a PM then that would be great. :)
Ive sent you a pm, i appologise as ive been busy over the weekend.

you could keep them and double diaper

foxcub said:
you could keep them and double diaper
That's a good idea, but I've tried this in the past and I just prefer to use single diapers. The bulk is amazing, don't get me wrong just not for me 🙈 I like to be a bit more economical with my usage.

The thing is I'm trying to make space to do my winter stock-up. My stash is only about 50% full and I've spent £150 so far (that's with VAT exemption) which filled it by 30% from ~ 20%. An Additional 40% is taken up by the ones I have listed above. I want to try some of the newer additions to the local stores and I need the space to do so.

Last edited:
Back