Want to wear diapers at work with out being notticed ?

Jammy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
i wanted to know how i can wear diapers at my work/public with out geting caught ?
whats the best quite diaper i can wear ? or cloth combo

Reactions: Deleted member 63979
If you don't mind cloth backed, Seni Quattro are very quiet and don't swell too much, and they hold a fair amount.

Jammy said:
i wanted to know how i can wear diapers at my work/public with out geting caught ?
Make sure you wear pants over them! {Giggles!}

Actually, that's a very sensible idea... The rest is simply relying on the fact that you're the only one whose looking to see if your wearing a diaper... Be sensible and don't wear five diapers at once, make sure your clothing fits over your diapers, and quickly get on board with the fact no one is trying to see if your wearing a diaper... And if they are, either they're a fellow diaper wearer or they have other issues with appropriateness at work because they're worried about what underwear others are wearing...

Reactions: Napincolove
Molicare cloth backed Slips are good.

Wear darker colored pants so that leaks aren’t obvious. Polo or button down shirts that is a bit big and leave it untucked to cover your front and rear. I also have my keys clipped to my pants belt loops to mask the diaper crinkles.

I wear 24/7 and use pants one size up and a plain coloured onesie (Tykables) and its been 8 years so no worries wearing to work :)

I DEFINITELY would invest in a few Onesies! I just bought 4 from Amazon, IEFIEL brand (Chinese but seem to be EXCELLENT quality wise!) and they were incredibly inexpensive compared to the "specialty" websites that sell them. I made my 1st 2 onesies not long after my issues became drastic and I had to wear pretty much full time (with a slight break from June through mid-late Sept as I do as well as I ever will and my pain is significantly reduced when it is HOT & HUMID outside) as I had a diaper peek out while shopping with friends...no big deal, they're all aware of my issues, but I decided the next time I might not be as fortunate. I bought some 3x plain t shirts (I was only an XL but needed the extra length to assure myself of having enough material to make a functional onesie) and although they weren't the prettiest and the sewing was crude at best (even with a decent sewing machine, I'm simply not at all experienced in this sort of activity but would like to learn) they were indeed functional.
Whenever I have to wear and go anywhere I have a onesie on and at least 1 spare with me, just in case even though with the diaper i rely on, leaks are almost a non issue for me. Some of the 8 onesies I have were getting to be pretty well worn out & a few had holes in them (mechanic and even miniscule drops of battery acid that land on clothing turn into holes the instant they're washed. Being they're usually an undershirt this wasn't much an issue but it was time as I hadn't bought any (well none that fit) in at least 5-6 years. I did buy a couple last year in my standard size (2x these days though XL will work in a pinch, just a little tight) but these weren't even as big as the normal XL shirts/onesies I had. This IEFEIL brand is sized correctly and again, fit well, look good and function exactly as needed.

One point no one has mentioned is a simple fact (at least if you're in the US)...if ANYONE does recognize you're diapered and makes a scene out of it, they're likely going to be disciplined big time or even fired. I doubt anyone is going to assume you're wearing for comfort/desire/fetish etc and NO COMPANY/CORPORATION wants a discrimination lawsuit levied against them so you really have little to nothing to worry about so long as you dress appropriately, act professional and do your job the same exact way you've always done it. The fact that your underwear are substantially thicker and infinitely more absorbent than what everyone else is wearing (or at least that's what you'd think) should make ZERO difference in your ability to function and be productive in your work.

The last point is to BE CONFIDENT! If you're acting strange or different, people will pick up on those vibes and then start to look for a reason why you're acting different compared to how you normally did. I've always been very confident, actually COCKY in my younger years though it took me about 18 months to regain that same confidence after I encountered the health issues that changed the course of my life and landed me in diapers. If you were to meet me today you'd instantly be able to pick up on my confident personality/actions etc. I'm humbled a bit since my youth but still highly confident in myself, my abilities etc and TRUST ME this makes all the difference in the world as to how other people perceive you!

I pulled an 8 hour hot and humid shift in a Tena Super without a one noticing. Then again, I didn’t use it. It also helps that shirt tucked in and pants with a belt is part of the uniform

I wear and wet a variety of diapers at work with what can best be described as professional/casual dress in a well educated setting. I have a Ph.D. and have never been questioned or have never noticed any quizzical looks. Attached is a guide for diapers that I put together.

Day time diapersNight-time diapersDay and Night diapers
WellnessCrinklz or Better Dry
Molicare Maxi Overnight (formerly Super Plus @ Parentgiving
Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi 3155 ml @ Rearz
Seni Super Plus (cloth)@ liveanew.comBareBum, Preschool,
Abena M4
Total Dry Overnight @ Totaldry.comMegaMax (small)AWWsocute
Rearz Lil Bella
Better Dry DayDotty the PonyLil Monsters, Lil Squirts Splash, Tena Active Fit Ultima (3470 ml) @ Rearz.ca
Seni Super (cloth) @ liveanew.comDryLifeSlip SuperMyDiaper @ Diaperdrawer.com
Tena Stretch Ultra & Super @ Walgreens orderLittle Rawr @ TykablesLittleforBig Little Trunks
NorthShore Supreme
FabSense City PrintIncontroldiapers.com (Rearz) Original 48 for $82. Elite Hybrid small
NorthShore LiteRearz Select (one tape)
PlayDayz @ Tykables
Incontroldiapers.com (Rearz) Essential.

I work as a data analyst for a golf resort. I typically wear either a Goodnite XL or a Depend Real fit to work. The key is to just act normal and nobody will be suspicious. I pee my diaper in front of people multiple times per day and nobody will ever know.

Jammy said:
whats the best quite diaper i can wear ? or cloth combo
Jammy meet onesie, Onesie meet Jammy I wear onesies the same amount I wear diapers 24/7 when I’m in the house I’ll have my cute baby style onesies then when I go out I wear a drylife black cotton onesie and honestly you’d never know just looks like you’ve tucked your shirt in there’s 0 risk of diaper exposure throw on a long hoodie to cover any minor bulge and you’re laughing.

Last edited:
Diaper selection aside (Seni Super Plus are my day wear)

Diaper covers! For the day I use pull on plastic pants, this is mostly to prevent leaking due to press-out if I'm not able to change when I need to.

Onesies! I wear a tshirt styled onesie to work. Looks like a tshirt, keeps the padding hidden. The cheep chinese ones that were mentioned earlier work great. I got one initially, and have bought several since.

Diaper Bag! messenger bags and backpacks work great. I keep a couple diapers, wipes, a small waterproof laundry bag, and sunscreen in mine. You could of course add powder, creams, lotions etc. When I am at work I prefer the bare minimums.

Couple other bits of advice, start thicker. When I started with Seni I wasn't sure what to expect so I started with the Quatro just for a bit of ease of mind. Once I figured out that they were a bit much for my needs I stepped down to the Super Plus.

Find a brand you like that fits your budget.

For me I can typically get through work without changing. I have also learned to judge capacity by the feel. Once I reach a certain point, I know I am going to press-out if I wet anymore, so I go change.

Messing is a whole different consideration. I don't like to be messy at work. If I am at the shop or at a clients site, I will use the restroom. If I am on the road, I will change in the back of my work van or at a rest area. It is very rare for me to mess during work hours. If you do need to use the restroom don't forget the long onesie snap, it will fall in the toilet.

Either way, it is a good idea to figure out your typical routine so you can plan your changes. When I was still in an office, I would change during lunch just to be safe. Hope it helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: CptKirk
Back