Want to be able to poo whilst driving

It's very true about what people said regarding playing in diaper while driving. Endorphins released when goofing about with fantasy behaviour can leave you not fully focused on the road.
If you DID get in a car accident, likely the cop would think you scared the crap out of yourself, until they see a playful diaper on you. Chances are, their mind will change if they see it.

The scary thing is that if there was an accident involved, god forbid, and you were hurt; the EMTs will cut your pants off from top to bottom on both sides, leaving you naked in a soiled diaper.
That would bum anyone's car-diaper-scenario a bit. Then it gets worse from there, as you can imagine.

I like what @DotTheCyberCat said. Drive somewhere safe and free of complications and see how it's like. I think it's the best idea in the pro-#2 drive concept.

:giggle:

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Bigbabybret said:
As others have questioned why?

But that aside, if you are alone, and you want to try it, then i suggest that you do so somewhere you are driving slow/parked with little to no traffic
I think I'll probably try and do it in a car park and then drive straight home to change.

Your car may need airing out when you're done.

Reactions: Seabear
Lostboy123 said:
I think I'll probably try and do it in a car park and then drive straight home to change.
That sounds like a safe option, I always worry about people doing things that will distract them from driving and the last thing anyone would want is to get anyone hurt. I'm probbly more attuned to this than most, as a distracted driver went through a stop sign at 60+ mph (45 deg intersection) onto a US highway nearly ending my life and sending me through the windshield and ending my life as it was, my work, and much more. So i do tend towards more caution in things at this point in my life.

But, that sounds like a rational way to experiance what you want to experiance.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
I struggle to wet my self while driving let alone poo! Maybe wait till your stopped like at traffic lights. I normally have to lift myself off the seat slightly to poo so could be better when dark as you don’t want to make it obvious to other drivers. You will also find it easier if you leave it a good day or so from previously going so you are more desperate

Suppository laxatives will cause me to soil a diaper regardless of the situation I'm in. I can't hold after a certain amount of time and it is a legit fake accident.

Back