Waking up fully loaded just started happening?? Why your thoughts?

What is going on?

• I'm jealous..sounds great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've been in diapers on and off for a very long time been 247 for the last several years mainly started due to urinary IC but started having issues with IBS several years ago and it has gotten really bad in the last 2 or 3 but I would only ever poop in my sleep when I was sick or heavily medicated in the hospital or immobile but for the most part I'd still wake up as it was happening or as it was about to happen... It was quite rare to wake up in the morning and realize I had gone in my sleep but it did happen from time to time sometimes during the day I would go to change and find out there was a little surprise or I'd realize I had messed a little without any feeling of going. Most times I have stomach cramping that is very painful and extreme urgency minutes before an accident.
But over the last several weeks I have woke up messy quite often and even had several days where out of nowhere with no warning I'll feel my diaper filling and no pain no cramps just ... Well you get the idea so why what is going on ?

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and abdl86
I've sometimes had messy accidents right after waking up for years, and more recently during the day. But almost never while I'm asleep. The daytime urgency was only after I "gave up" and started letting myself mess before (instead of during) my morning change. Did you change anything about how you handle daytime bowel urgency before you started having accidents overnight?

Reactions: Diprs2
I would talk to your doctor but also look into your diet.
If I eat the rong foods for me I am much more likely to mess myself and have to take extra precautions for the next two or three days.
If you try the food thing it pays to do a bit of research for yourself as doctors generally have a very limited knowledge of nutrition . Around one or two days training and most of this is very out of date research.

A week before and after my treatement my body is always acting up, i am very grateful that the wife is very supportive!

Back