Waiting for the urge

TommyTheDiaperDuck

DiaperDuck
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I always wanted the urge of poop to come out without me pushing! Cause pushing is the hardest part and concentrating is! I just love the uncontrollable flow of poop, don't really have it with pee but I am working on it.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Laxatives are not good thing to abuse they can cause serious problems.

Even babies have to give a little push once they start on real food and get more solid poops.

If its the urge thing though, sugar free gummy bears are a safer option than laxatives and can have a very strong effect. Still wouldn't recommend eating them often though.

Eating softer foods with plenty of fibre and staying well hydrated is the best/safest way to make it easier.

While I won't necessarily say I'm part of the "be careful what you wish for" crowd...

Ever since I did my stomach in with an ulcer once with too much NSAIDs and again overdoing it, I occasionally get unexpected surprises. Several weeks ago, I was in Lowes, and what I thought was just gas might have been a little more like a bottom "sneeze". Two days ago, in a courtroom for jury duty, I felt the need to fart but also my stomach churning, so I had to sit there and hold that back which made it really hard to pee at the same time. I left feeling like I was going to explode from both ends, but that was the lesser of two evils. Rather not shit myself in a courtroom with my supplies down the street where I had to park.

Anyway, a little laxative play isn't going to hurt you most likely. Just don't do anything too crazy. Try a swig of mineral oil first I'd say. It's cheap, pretty much tasteless and doesn't have long lasting effects. It doesn't work too great for diapers because the oil itself doesn't get absorbed, but it'll definitely give you the sort of... "surprise!" results you want

I do that with pee. I purposely wait till I eventually wet uncontrolably

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and chamberpot
Bearcatz said:
Anyway, a little laxative play isn't going to hurt you most likely. Just don't do anything too crazy.
Using a lax once every now and then might not be so bad but is still not a great idea, even if it was harmless once the more you do it the more likely you are to think "well that went ok no problems there" and do it again, and again, and again etc. until you are using them too much.

If you're going this route it would probably be safer (but still not perfectly ok) to give yourself an enema or use a douche but even that can have consequences if done wrong or too often.
Bearcatz said:
Try a swig of mineral oil first I'd say. It's cheap, pretty much tasteless and doesn't have long lasting effects. It doesn't work too great for diapers because the oil itself doesn't get absorbed, but it'll definitely give you the sort of... "surprise!" results you want
Mineral oil is possible as is something like prune juice, this I why I would suggest sugar free gummy bears, they can definitely give you a surprise result and are far less likely to be harmful than other options.

Belarin said:
Using a lax once every now and then might not be so bad but is still not a great idea, even if it was harmless once the more you do it the more likely you are to think "well that went ok no problems there" and do it again, and again, and again etc. until you are using them too much.
If it's a little bit every week or two, I don't really see how that could be a problem. It's certainly possible to get addicted to doing it, but that's true for tons of things. Personally, I don't have a problem with recommending potentially addictive behavior, because we're all adults here.
Belarin said:
Mineral oil is possible as is something like prune juice, this I why I would suggest sugar free gummy bears, they can definitely give you a surprise result and are far less likely to be harmful than other options.
I've done both. The reason I think mineral oil is a better fit is its much more temporary and much easier for a beginner. Sugar free candy will give the "bubble guts" effect afterwards, and maybe just that if you don't have enough.

Back