Autiesaurus

Elsa and Anna's Baby Sister
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm trying to figure out if I have any chance of cramming my 30-inch waist into size 7 baby diapers. The packaging only indicates sizing by weight and what I really need is a waist circumference measurement so I know what I'm working with. Can anyone who's worn or otherwise used baby diapers before give me an indication of their width?

I've wondered the same thing about Goodnites.

Pampers size 7 is ( depending on your body type ) 22 - 26 inch maximum stretch .

Trying to fit into diapers too small for you won't be very comfortable to wear .

Last edited:
EaglesFan300 said:
Curious - what waist circumference are you (if you don't mind me asking)? I can try to give you an idea if you'll fit in them or not based on my own personal experience.
34"

EaglesFan300 said:
Gotcha! That's exactly my waist as well. Based on my experience, the L/XL GoodNites could probably fit your waist with their stretchy sides.

However, for me, they were a bit more on the tight side. I suggest pre-stretching the sides before putting them on, as this will make them easier to slide on.
Well, thank you! I'll try to get my hands on one to try it out.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
I know the charm of Babydiapers, especially Pampers,
but a normal sized Adult won't fit.
Sadly
Maybe someday Pampers realizes how much money
the ABDL community would offer and makes big Pampers

GermanDL said:
I know the charm of Babydiapers, especially Pampers,
but a normal sized Adult won't fit.
Sadly
Maybe someday Pampers realizes how much money
the ABDL community would offer and makes big Pampers

That would be nice, I'd buy them for sure.

Autiesaurus said:
That would be nice, I'd buy them for sure.
me too ^^

To make something close to a baby diaper (in my opinion)

1. I have ripped the wings with sticky tabs off two baby diapers and hot glued them where the sticky tabs on a plastic diaper go.

2. Next, assuming adult brief is plastic, I rip the cloth backing off the front of the baby diapers and hot glue the cloth to the landing zone on the plastic adult brief. If adult brief is cloth, this step is redundant.

3. I insert the baby diapers into the host adult brief as stuffers to increase bulk. I have inserted inside the pulp zone of the adult brief using a slit (closing with hot glue), or I have sliced slits in the backs of the baby diapers and added some dabs of hot glue to keep position.

4. Using the stretchy baby diapers tabs glued to the host adult brief, put the diaper onto yourself, using the cloth backing as the landing zone.

The stretch and fit of baby diapers tabs is amazing, combined with the plastic brief. As a child of the 80's, I like plastic.

I am a 34" waist and I can easily fit into XL Goodnites and can fit into the Pampers Size 7 with the stretchy tabs. I like tight diapers, so I like this feeling.

I think the de facto waist size for wearing size 6/7 diapers is around 28"-30" ....without having to worry about ripping the sides. Personally, even if I was that skinny...I wouldn't get that much use because they can only really hold 3/4 of a full adult bladder.

Reactions: Reward and DippyDawg
This thread made me want to confirm that I can still fit in a Pampers Size 7. I got one out of my closet and can happily report I am sitting in a freshly taped on Pampers Size 7 Cruisers diaper that is already messy. 34" waist isn't going to stop me from wearing baby diapers!

I used to have a 32 in waist, largest diaper still had 4 inches to reach to tape on each side, so I'd have to be like 26in and I wasn't that even when I was 12.

Back