Vintage-Inspired Clothing 👗

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Okay, so my adult part loves vintage stuff and vintage-inspired clothing, along with retro things. From the Victorian Era, Edwardian hairstyles, to 1950's refrigerators, rotary phones, and 80's and 90's attire, it's safe to say I'm a vintage & retro lover. 😍
I wanted to post one of my vintage-inspired outfits. While I consider this an adult outfit, it has a nod to my littles. 🩷

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503_210321_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_210321_Gallery.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperon, Cottontail, Chrissie and 5 others
Omg!! The bear print is soooo sweet—but the top is adorable too! I love that shade of brown and the collar is so adorable. Definitely a discrete way to dress a bit little!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and ShyGirl91
(( OLD MY GOODNESS )) ShyBGirl91 them bear prints are just so awesome cute !!
Plus they look very comfy 🥰 !!

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
ShyGirl91 said:
Okay, so my adult part loves vintage stuff and vintage-inspired clothing, along with retro things. From the Victorian Era, Edwardian hairstyles, to 1950's refrigerators, rotary phones, and 80's and 90's attire, it's safe to say I'm a vintage & retro lover. 😍
I wanted to post one of my vintage-inspired outfits. While I consider this an adult outfit, it has a nod to my littles. 🩷
That outfit is absolutely adorable!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and ShyGirl91
diaperdude said:
Thank you! 🥰🩷 It's a new favorite!!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and diaperdude
diaperdude said:
Thank you! 🥰🩷 It
Rita said:
Thank you so much! They are comfy! I love that the waist has elasticity. It isn't constricting. 🩷

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
diaperdude said:
Thank you! 🥰🩷 It
Rita said:
Thank you so much! They are comfy! I love that the waist has elasticity. It isn't constricting.
lilbabyjooce said:
Omg!! The bear print is soooo sweet—but the top is adorable too! I love that shade of brown and the collar is so adorable. Definitely a discrete way to dress a bit little!
Thank you! 🫶🩷 Yes, I can confidently wear this one everywhere since it is discreet. The collar of the shirt is also one of my favorite aspects! 😍

Reactions: PaddedRita, lilbabyjooce and diaperdude
lilbabyjooce said:
I second this! Definitely a good look. As long as it’s warm enough to wear shorts. Out here the weather won’t consistently stay above 60 until mid June.
I’m so used to the care bear avatar, but it turns out you are indeed human!
(Edited for clarity)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, PaddedRita and lilbabyjooce
Labrador said:
I second this! Definitely a good look. As long as it’s warm enough to wear shorts. Out here the weather won’t consistently stay above 60 until mid June.
I’m so used to the care bear avatar, but it turns out you are indeed human!
(Edited for clarity)
Thank you! 😊 Yes, thankfully, we had a mild winter here this year. It's been quite warm lately which I'm thankful for because I get to break out some adorable spring and summer outfits. 🩵
Haha, yes, I'm indeed human. Just typically a very private person.

Nice bear design.

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
Okay, so I went out for Mother's Day to eat with family. Here's another vintage-inspired piece I love. 🩷 Got it all from Shein.🫶
20230514_113543.jpg

20230514_113618.jpg
20230514_113711.jpg
20230514_113733.jpg
Screenshot_20230514_162503_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, PaddedRita, Labrador and 1 other person
It’s so lovely!! Love what the stockings, shoes and locket add to it too!!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, ShyGirl91 and Labrador
lilbabyjooce said:
It’s so lovely!! Love what the stockings, shoes and locket add to it too!!
Thank you so much! 😊🩷

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Very chic....

ShyGirl91 said:
How lovely you look!

ianwee said:
And in this too!
What lovely pictures. Thank you ShyGirl91, you've brightened up my day

Back