Vintage goodnites haul

Bp220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A guy on Facebook marketplace was giving away goodnites. so after work I went out and he had a full pallet of lg/xl. All from 1998-2003. I filled my car and got about 20 cases. They were in a old shed so hopefully they arnt water damaged or anything.

Reactions: oldskool, TigerDL, Subtlerustle and 3 others
41869C03-C336-479F-8483-4260EC7E2BEF.jpeg143A284F-9235-49A1-AAB5-DA89ECE8CCFB.jpeg
anyone know what year these came from? I got 1 case of 6 of them. Shipping label on the box says 97’ but not sure

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess, littledreamers333 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Bp220 said:
A guy on Facebook marketplace was giving away goodnites. so after work I went out and he had a full pallet of lg/xl. All from 1998-2003. I filled my car and got about 20 cases. They were in a old shed so hopefully they arnt water damaged or anything.
Nice! Are you gonna put them on?

AnimeDude892 said:
Nice! Are you gonna put them on?
Well yeah. Lol. I wear them daily under my underwear. The wife wasn’t as happy as me due to storage space so I may have to put some on eBay.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I just put my first one on and can’t believe how huge they are. Much more comfy then the current ones. Downside is that the rise is so high I won’t be able to wear them to work.

Reactions: wiliawi and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Let me know if you want to sell some ( unless you want eBay prices for them) 🤮

Reactions: PlastiBrain, DprEffect, wiliawi and 3 others
Sell them. People who are willing to pay high prices value them a lot. I would feel bad wasting them when someone else would like them much more.

Last edited:
Wow! You are very lucky to score those! I am super jealous. Seeing those again takes me back to my teenage years growing up...

OMG I want a pack of theses, its actually the first ones I've ever worn and purchased for real, actually when I got the pack, they were too big for me, I had to get the medium size the next time I went shoplifting ( I only had money for the first pack, so oops cat is out, yes I did that, I was only 15 and short on money, but I've given enough back at this store as an adult to be considered debt free, trust me), that needs to go in my collection, willing to pay 20$ USD if you can send it via mail to Canada, I can send money via paypal no problems. I'm very poor so wouldn't be able to afford ridiculously high ebay prices for such a nice item.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, wiliawi, TigerDL and 2 others
I don't mind people making money from sales, but not at crazy outrageous prices.

Last edited:
Reactions: DprEffect, wiliawi, TigerDL and 1 other person
Let us know if you’re selling a few. We can help finance other dip purchases. I’ve hit the vintage mother lode a few times only to realize I’m effed for space as soon as I drive away lol.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 12srepaid
if i saw some of these for sale at a reasonable price, I would FOR SURE buy a few of them, I've always wanted to try some of the older goodnites when they were much bigger.

I probably will end up selling some. Not sure for how much though. I think I’ll start low and let people bid. And maybe split up a few bags into samples. I still have to go through them all. Some of the boxes are in pretty bad shape. Maybe just open one bag out of each case to make sure they are in good condition.

Took some pics for size comparison 7892E2A4-A47D-44A2-B4AB-8E614464244F.jpeg04105B0D-B07B-478C-8D5C-2EA4B992EF19.jpegA756D22C-F6EB-4A55-B14B-EA8B1D92BCBF.jpeg

Reactions: Serendiapity and DiaperedBedwetter1998
i'd put a buy it now option on them too, sometimes people don't have time to stick around through all the bidding, maybe even do half bid half buy it now.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and 12srepaid
SCORE! You're rich!

12srepaid said:
I don't mind people making money from sales, but not at crazy outrageous prices.

If you have it for bidding and it gets that high, it means that someone really liked them and was willing to sacrifice more to get them than anyone else. They go to the person who will benefit most. Imagine the opposite, if these were at the thrift store for a few dollars. They'd likely go to waste on some child who didn't care about the difference.

You can figure out what they’re worth via eBay auction and sell the rest here. It’ll save you the eBay commission and have the piece of mind you’re not selling at a loss.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and TigerDL
Should take some notes of the size comparisons and send that to Goodnites! They can keep the designs, but they really need to go back to the real sizes

Reactions: mommysgirlthing, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Subtlerustle and 2 others
FudgedInLuvs said:
Should take some notes of the size comparisons and send that to Goodnites! They can keep the designs, but they really need to go back to the real sizes

Some parents in the past even on the original goodnites forum complained that they were huge on their kids, so guess they probably reduced size to be more reasonable for kids, I don't know what age where the test models they based their original designs, but they were clearly not the age they designed the products for, I can't imagine a 10 yrs old in those original Large Goodnites, they would probably reach under their elbows for sure, kinda like granny Depends pants...

• Haha
Reactions: mommysgirlthing and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Back