USPS Lost My LKB Order

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought a new romper from Lil Kink Boutique and USPS have either lost it or just not bothering to deliver it!
It made its way all the way over to the UK, through several states in the US and gets to Britain and its lost, I've had no more updates on their tracking since the 27th November, last one issued was that it left Heathrow and was supposed to be on the way.

Tried contacting LKB but they haven't bothered to reply, that was over a week ago.

USPS haven't bothered to reply either.

The only option I have left is to try with PayPal which is how I paid.
Just hoping I can get a refund, or better still the items I ordered.
Bit disappointed with LKB, I would of liked to have thought they would of had the decency to at least reply to the emails I sent them.
Never purchased from them before and it's put me off for any future purchases.
I know it wasn't directly their fault as they sent the item and it was USPS that have seemed to have lost it.
Fingers crossed I get some resolve out of this.

• Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants
Sorry I've put this in the wrong place, was meant for the AB section of the site

If your package made it to Heathrow and your tracking says something like this:

Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on (date and time here). The item is currently in transit to the destination.

your package is either in possession of Royal Mail or customs. You might try asking either of them about what happened to your package. Once USPS mail reaches Heathrow it's out of the hands of the USPS and they no longer have anything to do with it getting to you or sending tracking information.

Reactions: Crinklesounds
Hi Joe diaper.

Yes that is exactly what it says thank you for the info, trouble is it is I have no idea who the forward carrier is now that it's in the UK.

I've ordered stuff from the US before and had no issue.
I've tried the tracking number supplied on the Royal Mail system and its not recognised.

Perhaps it's like you said and stuck in customs, but it's the not knowing that's frustrating or when or if I'm going to to receive it.

Honestly i would give it a week or two more. This is the busy holiday season, and mail is taking a long time.

I know that LKB posted that they were having some issues (can’t remember if health or family) that was taking them away from the business for a few days. Also they are likely busy with life and filling orders.

Crinklesounds said:
I have no idea who the forward carrier is now that it's in the UK.
According to the USPS and and a couple sources in the UK, Royal Mail is the only one that deals with the USPS, so they should be the new carrier. I would try phoning them to see if they can cross reference the USPS tracking number. They should be able to give you some sort of idea where your package might be.

Back