Using your nappies/diapers

dunkirk17

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi all I was wondering if once you started using your nappy/diaper for there intended purpose co you then use the toilet or could you just not make yourself go on the toilet and had to use your nappy/diaper.

thanks and wasn’t sure where to post this

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi, goodmorning, i could try to do that but I would leave pee drippings all over my bathroom carpet and on the way to the bathroom.

Reactions: PaddedRita
I’m not sure what the question is?
I use my nappy for pee only, it was hard to just let go in the beginning (after years of being potty trained) but the more you do it, it gets easier and easier over time.
When I am not wearing (I wear for pleasure not need) I still have control to make it and use the toilet.
I think only in extreme cases would wearing nappies /diapers lead to total Incontinence

Last edited:
I wear for pleasure as well and use both the toilet and nappies/diapers. Often it is more convenient to use the potty. I like nappies in the afternoon and evening/night.

Reactions: PaddedRita
I need to wear for IC heath reasoning for wetting only, I don't have any control over that !

being incontinent i have no choice but use my diapers for their intended purpose

dunkirk17 said:
Hi all I was wondering if once you started using your nappy/diaper for there intended purpose co you then use the toilet or could you just not make yourself go on the toilet and had to use your nappy/diaper.

I'm not perfectly sure I understood your question correctly. I suppose you try to optimize the fill level of your diaper?

It's perfectly possible to partially use your diaper, then use the toilet and put your diaper on again. Most will find it more convenient to just use it as long as it holds and then change into another one, but maybe you are desperate to economize.

Back