using cologne or antiperspirant to scent diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love scenting my diapers. I'm a cloth wearer so this is simple enough. I wash mine with the Dreft booster scent for that baby smell and store them in a bag that has a little baggie of the scent beads in it for extra freshness. When I want a new smell I lightly mist a favorite scent over the diaper before putting it on. A light application of Desitin keeps things from getting irritated.

coconut/vanilla is a scent mentioned in a 1960's Kimberly Clark diaper patent. Maybe then, not sure how it would go over today. scents are one of those things that really change with the times. I have mentioned many before Amouage gold man is a scent that evokes diapers. Many people on the perfume forums have mentioned it. It is expensive, but samples can be found for $10. I spent years combing those forums in search of the elusive 1980's Pampers Scent, but to no avail. I have walked through parking lots and caught that scent wafting through the air, so I still believe there is a commercial perfume that is very close, but I fear I will never find it.

Buy a powder scent Suave women's solid underarm deodorant for the baby powder scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back