Urinary mixed ic

RainbowDashie

🎀🖤Little Girl
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Recently I've developed mixed IC , it was originally just urge but is now stress as well . Laughing to hard or coughing hard makes me leak or even release a stream against my will .

Urgency is bad as well , I find myself caught at weird moments where if I don't go when it demands it (my bladder ) then I risk wetting .

I made the choice to wear depends at least for the time being until I can visit my urologist ( AGAIN) to see if it can be fixed at all .

A few factors could be against me

1. Back damage to spine also sciatica

2. Overweight fat in the tummy and pubic area which could increase my ic .

3. Trauma from my nightmare disorder causing me to hold so long at night I wake up bursting or in pain from holding to long risking wetting .

4 ptsd from a bad childhood and teen life due to bullying Or being raped as a 19 year old girl .

5. Medications - I take spirnolactone and birth control for my pcos, and Hashimoto's thyroiditis /hypothyroidism. They could contribute to the problem and I plan on some blood tests to confirm .

Finally there is the possibility it simply developed due to injury or traumas to my body or it's age .

I plan on a MRI or X-ray to confirm the damage .

I'm 29 never had kids and yes I've had relations with men . I did used to suffer frequent UTI when I had a active sex life, but since have only had two UTI in 4 years of celibacy, due to a LDR.

With that info out of the way , I guess I explained my need for depends rather well .

I think honestly as cheap as depends are,

they work for my problem; and unless it gets worse for me I'll probably not shift to diapers unless bed wetting starts ,

which I pray it doesn't because I love my bedding ( I'm a ABDL )

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and GatoChihuahua
Back