Urge to wear - uncontrollable

Pampers4Ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ever had a time where you can't fight the urge to wear? I've had a couple of instances where I couldn't fight it and had to get my hands on some diapers. I remember after I moved into my first apartment. I woke up about 1 o'clock in the morning and couldn't get my mind off them. So I jumped into the car and headed to Walmart. At Walmart I headed over to the adult diaper section and picked up a bag of medium Attends. I drove back home and diapered up into great bliss. Anther time, I was at work and the urge hit me. At lunch, I drove to the nearest grocery store and picked up a bag of green Depends. Back at work I put one on in the private bathroom and again in great bliss.

Reactions: DinoFrant, ChristianDiaperLover, Napincolove and 2 others
I tend to cycle and when the cycle goes up, I know I'll be wearing a diaper as long as I don't have to go to work. It's funny how this works as there are days I don't feel compelled to wear but on other days, I definitely want and feel a need to be diapered.

Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx and TrashPanda01
Wow that is some serious urge to wear!
I do recall being that desperate myself where the only way to move on it to obtain and wear a Nappy.
You enjoy your bliss wearing and make the most of it.
Every time I put on a Nappy I still get that little tingling feeling of pleasure and that is still happening some 60 years on 😊

Pampers4Ever said:
Ever had a time where you can't fight the urge to wear? I've had a couple of instances where I couldn't fight it and had to get my hands on some diapers. I remember after I moved into my first apartment. I woke up about 1 o'clock in the morning and couldn't get my mind off them. So I jumped into the car and headed to Walmart. At Walmart I headed over to the adult diaper section and picked up a bag of medium Attends. I drove back home and diapered up into great bliss. Anther time, I was at work and the urge hit me. At lunch, I drove to the nearest grocery store and picked up a bag of green Depends. Back at work I put one on in the private bathroom and again in great bliss.
I have the opposite circumstance....I've been fighting the need to wear them but I know they'll make my day easier if I do.
Once I'm padded up and dressed I'm OK.
It's just changing my mindset and letting go.
Letting my diaper take the strain and losing inner shame.

When I have unberable utge to wear, solution is very simple: I go in into diaper, and after some time, I am calm and relaxed.
Sometimes me or my SO initiate sex, and after she diapers me. And I do same to her.
Nirvana

Reactions: safaridaze
Pampers4Ever said:

I was in a similar situation many, many years ago. One time I came back from work around 11 pm and felt that super strong urge to be diapered after several years without feeling it. I quickly reasoned with myself: - I make my own money - I have a car - I have my own appartment - There´s a drugstore open 24/7 less than a mile away... so I went there and got a packet of Tena Slips.

Back then I was still ashamed for wanting to wear diapers so the entire operation was treated even more discreetly than the first time I bought weed :ROFLMAO: ... today I´ve been happily diapered 24/7 for almost 3 years and every single diaper I´ve worn has felt just as wonderful.

Reactions: dogboy
Yes here lately especially on days when I’m home alone and get on here I have wanted to wear but I haven’t been able to cause I don’t have any at the moment and only have a few hours where I’m alone.

Back