Urge Incontinence

JulestheFloof

I'm Connor - the android sent by CyberLife!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Hi all,

I have been strictly involved in the ABDL side of things for many years, but I'm noticing some issues beginning to creep up as I continue into my thirties. I figure this would be the first and best place to ask some questions regarding urge incontinence.

Does incontinence have a genetic component? Is this something that would be more likely to affect me since my grandmother has it?

I notice if I laugh terribly hard, or sneeze when I have to go to the bathroom, I sometimes will experience a small gush of urine. Is this something that will continue to get worse with age? I've never had children nor do I ever plan to, so I'm hoping that will prevent it from getting too bad.

Can I do things to help this issue go away, or is this something that's here to stay for good?

Thanks a lot for your time, it's always appreciated.

Reactions: Diprs2, MegaLugia and Dry247
What you are describing is stress incontinence not urge. It’s pretty common. I would talk to your doctor about it. Kegel or pelvic floor muscle exercises often help with this type of IC.

Reactions: RoseofThorns, puppyinthemoon, Diprs2 and 3 others
I agree with Eclectic, what you describe is not Urge Incontinence but Stress Incontinence, often caused by weak pelvic floor muscles - which can be improved with certain exercises.
Not sure if this could also have to a certain point also a genetic component, but for sure something you can work against quite easy! But I'd talk first to your doc about that!

Reactions: Lethdale, Diprs2, MegaLugia and 1 other person
I've been having issues for a few years like after sitting for a long time if I get up and I need to use the bathroom kinda right away, had blood work done a few years ago because they saw protein in my urine and they asked if I was having any other issues, because they did want to send me to a urologist if i was, but I said no, and never went..they said it's nothing to worry about and wasn't really much of a issue then because I was near a bathroom most of the time with work and i like wearing diapers too so..idk if i should go back to that dr or go find a new one since I really didn't go other than that issue... idk

Reactions: Diprs2 and MegaLugia
Back