Diaperedforsuresince17

Just a toddler enjoying his/her toys
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’ve finally had it with ups this is not the first time my box of diapers came in a mangled destroyed box. I’d love to hear y’all’s stories about bad shipping it just doesn’t have to be ups I just find them to be the worse offender 184FEB87-C2F5-4498-8438-E7EFEAF703A1.jpeg9E52931C-8815-4036-9E6F-DC674D817F2C.jpegFD74BA15-9E9E-425F-A0CC-9D95D39EB494.jpeg9F537A2F-25ED-4D24-99E4-4A4717C5BD31.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Angelapinks and KrankyPants
The last photo is pretty bad. The fact that the contents were showing is what makes it an issue.

Reactions: redsan, Deleted member 57387 and Angelapinks
Was the package inside of the box damaged?

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
You should also look at the quality of the package, Split corners and edges are easy to give away. More so if contents are compressed.

Sometimes it’s not all the shipping companies fault. While your particular package, looks like it has better quality cardboard (from your photo), sometimes the company you‘re buying from, use poor quality shipping materials. They try and save money, by using cheap cardboard, cheap fastening tape.
Another possible problem, if at some point your package went through, a particularly busy sorting facility, it would be subject to the crunch. The more packages pushed through a sorting facility, the higher the odds are, it could sustain damage.
It might help, if you report any damaged packages, (and include any photos) even if the contents are still ok, to the company you purchased from, especially if it happens often. They might not be aware, the shipping materials they are using, are not standing up in the shipping process.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It'd be cops looking inside for some illegal stuff...

Boxes we receive from Rearz are routinely heavily damaged by UPS.

I do not think many folks care anymore about attempting to prevent damage during handling at the depos.

• Sad
Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
Looks like it's been jammed in to wherever it was jammed in (could've been at any point in it's journey since manufacturing).
Sometimes, and especially with jammed in boxes, if you have to tug hard at it, even if just by your fingertips, the box will split apart due to it already being weakened.

KrankyPants said:
Was the package inside of the box damaged?
No contents inside were fine

Reactions: KrankyPants
this story takes place may of last year.

I have a story not as bad but I ordered from carewell was my first order ever and it was supposed to be here by end of the day and the tracking said out for delivery. I had the ability the see where the driver was and he was in my neighborhood and I was like ok might be here in a few minutes but then I saw the driver getting further and further away and I called ups they were not helpful at all they said " it's still out for delivery there is nothing I can do" but then I called early morning the next day and the lady said " I'm sorry to hear that I will send a message to the driver" it's like why do some people help you and some don't is it because they are lazy? anyway I got my order the next day the only thing is I think carewell needs their own warehouse instead of third party like Northshore care has it's own warehouse they do a better job at packing.

BobNcloth said:
You should also look at the quality of the package, Split corners and edges are easy to give away. More so if contents are compressed.
I ordered from adventurous diapers and I did contact them

Last time I ordered some diapers (Tranquility ATN's) from Amazon, the box they came in was too big and had some cracks in it. I thought of posting a picture on this site, but never got around to it. Now I wish I had. Maybe my next shipment will also be rough around the edges.

I’d hate to have my diapers showing through the box, just the fact that the shipping boxes were badly damaged is a big issue, you should contact UPS also to make a complaint

Not the shipping companies folt but I used to get my nappies from a company that shipped them in clear plastic. Leaving no doubt what was being delivered. Quite a shock the first time I arrived home to find two large packages (around 200 nappies) on my door step for all the world to see 😳

• Wow
Reactions: Luvshugs
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I ordered from adventurous diapers and I did contact them
Can't find them. Got the web address?

You wear a disguise to look like human guys. But you’re not a man you’re…

28FF2E10-90E7-4852-971A-6EDCD90FB9E3.png
UPS BOO.

Last edited:
Mangled box that was ripped open (shown as delivered) by UPS earlier this month. Contents was Rearz InControl Inspire Plus.
UPS Mangled Box Rearz InControl Inspire Pluss June 2022 .JPG

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Luvshugs
KitsuneFox said:
Mangled box that was ripped open (shown as delivered) by UPS earlier this month. Contents was Rearz InControl Inspire Plus.
View attachment 81306
That’s an example of cheap cardboard box, that can’t stand up to the abuse of any shipping system. Rearz should be made awar, their boxes are not up to the task.
Mind you, Rearz probably uses those cheaper boxes, to keep overall cost to the consumers down. But if your items don’t get to you whole, what’s the point?

UPS and DHL are my own least favorite shipping companies, but then my situation is also on the unique side. I live on a small island accessible only by boat. UPS and DHL won't come out here, and instead use local contractors to do the actual deliveries. And those contractors are AWFUL. I've watched them just push heavy boxes out of their truck onto the ground and drive off. As a result, especially if I'm buying something expensive/fragile, I'll either use FedEx (our FedEx driver lives on the Island and knows everybody) or I'll have the item held for pickup on the mainland.

Last edited:
Back