Update

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi, folks,
I am writing to inform everyone that I will not be posting for a while being that an apartment has just come available and I will be relocating soon. I will be back once I am settled in. I wish each and every one of you the best. Be back in a little while.

Your friend,
BabyBoy2023

Reactions: Edgewater, Kirisin, medfet878 and 3 others
BabyBoy2023 said:
I am writing to inform everyone that I will not be posting for a while being that an apartment has just come available and I will be relocating soon.
That's a good reason to disappear for a bit. I hope the move goes smoothly!

Reactions: Edgewater, Kirisin, medfet878 and 1 other person
Congratulations on your new place! I wish you good luck with everything and no worries about the time away, totally understandable.

Reactions: Edgewater and Kirisin
Moving is a pain, but sounds like it's a trade up so it's well worth the effort in the long run.

Reactions: Kirisin
I'm so happy for you.
We will be here when you get back all the best

Reactions: Edgewater
Good luck with the move and new location.

Good luck and best wishes on your new home xxx

Thank you, CottonTail, MistyKitty, BearCatz, SeasonedCitizen, and DLJosie, for the kind words. Yes, tonight will be my last on Adisc for a while. I told Moo to tell the other moderators hi for me. I promise, though, that I will be back. In the meantime, I hope you all continue to do well. Take care, and goodnight wherever you may be.

Your friend,
BabyBoy2023

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail, Edgewater, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Bearcatz said:
Moving is a pain, but sounds like it's a trade up so it's well worth the effort in the long run.
I'm not moving again. 🤣🤣🤣 Somebody else will haft to move me out when I die. To much of a pain in the butt.

Moving provides opportunities!! May your's be positive, good Friend!!

Back