"update post" Definitely screwed

Angel

Baby but cant be baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This is kind of an update post to one I previously put on here.
Basically someone in my fam found my diaps and I stupidly left a bottle out so it's either she forgets due to age or hope that she doesn't spread it around like wildfire (she has a habit of doing it).

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and Diprs2
When I was young my mom found my hidden stuff a couple times and I've been caught diapered a few times by mom and my brother too. Soooo embarrassing!!! Looking back on those experiences I feel like it was probably just as embarrassing for them too... as far as I know they never told anyone. Fingers crossed your family member keeps it to themselves!

Reactions: Angel and Diprs2
If it comes up be honest
denial makes it worse
not saying explaining it will make everyone accepting but lying will make it much worse

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, theancientmariner, Fattrick and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
If it comes up be honest
denial makes it worse
not saying explaining it will make everyone accepting but lying will make it much worse
Won't if it does come up with who it is, just say it relates to my experience back when I was a bedwetter and I never really out grew the comfort feel of them.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Fattrick
Fattrick said:
When I was young my mom found my hidden stuff a couple times and I've been caught diapered a few times by mom and my brother too. Soooo embarrassing!!! Looking back on those experiences I feel like it was probably just as embarrassing for them too... as far as I know they never told anyone. Fingers crossed your family member keeps it to themselves!
God help me if she does, I won't hear the bloody end of it, not will she

Reactions: Diprs2
Angel said:
God help me if she does, I won't hear the bloody end of it, not will she
My parents are absolutely amazing as parents and as people... including every embarrassing moment my mom caught me in. Every incident was so embarrassing for me that I doubt I would have been able to even get the words "I'm sorry" out of my mouth. She rarely said anything in the moment or afterwards and never made me feel ashamed or bad about myself. I'm incredibly grateful for having had such a great childhood.

Fattrick said:
My parents are absolutely amazing as parents and as people... including every embarrassing moment my mom caught me in. Every incident was so embarrassing for me that I doubt I would have been able to even get the words "I'm sorry" out of my mouth. She rarely said anything in the moment or afterwards and never made me feel ashamed or bad about myself. I'm incredibly grateful for having had such a great childhood.
My mum has kinda done the same, she saw the bottle first (my dumbass forgot i used it) but then she saw the diaps before she went out doing her hobby, she made some comments before leaving and im just hoping it is just that, no more and no less.

Obviously I really have no idea about the type of person that your mom is but I'd be willing to bet that if she didn't really make a big deal about it she will probably just forget it ever happened.

Update on the update post for those who see it (may make an actual post later idk)

Got caught and now mum/mom labels it under the "creepy" category (go figure) so probably just gonna take a break from ABDL diaps and just take a break in general with that stuff. Obviously gonna keep coming back here an interacting with posts and stuff that I find interesting but for IRL she kinda makes it weird and awkward. It wont leave me and im certainly not quitting but probably wont do it until later down the road with either a partner or if i move out eventually

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and TrashPanda01
A downside of being “outed” (a true story):

I am 19. I discover that a pair of jockey shorts that I intentionally pooped and peed in and had hidden in a dresser drawer were missing. I assume that Mom found them. Next day they reappear in the proper drawer, snowy-white and clean. Mom says nothing, but I assume I’ve been outed.

A few days later, I tell a friend about everything in my life that’s not going well, but I don’t mention that incident (she doesn’t know about my fetishes). She says, “You should quit college and join the Navy.“ I do, the next day. Less than four years later, as a medic in Vietnam, 10 Marines in my company are killed in an ambush and I am seriously wounded.

Years later, and years too late, I believe that my mom, who knew nothing about fetishes, probably assumed that I’d had diarrhea and was too embarrassed to tell her.

• Wow
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen responded to my previous post with a “Wow!” emoji. wow indeed! Despite being wounded in Vietnam, and spending 9 months in hospital to almost fully recover, I’ve never regretted joining the Navy. The positive outcomes far outweighed the negative outcomes.

SparkyDog said:
If it comes up be honest
denial makes it worse
You’re right, just think Nixon would’ve served out his second term if it hadn’t been for his fumbled attempt to cover up his cover up of the Watergate break in. Besides, you’ve got to have a good memory if you start using lies to cover your tracks. It may seem brutal for the moment but you’ll feel better in the long run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Diprs2
Back