UPDATE: My Aunt Thinks I Look Cute as an ABDL!!!

NewAdultBaby4 said:
I did not think he said anything about being paddled either. That somehow worked it's way into the conversation.
No idea why. Maybe because of the word "spank"? IDK

Deleted member 48373 said:
I have an auntie who was pretty much the same as I went back in nappies when I went down to Plymouth to visit her she doted on me and said i looked cute in my nappy and onsie and would always buy me pacifiers and kee one in her hand bag for me as she called it a mute button.

When First went down when I went back in to nappies she would not let me do anything in the toilet and tell me off if I went towards the bathroom. Erm use your nappy I was told mostly its what it's for.

My brother and sister would not visit her as they thought she was crazy. I used think she was awsome as once she decided to see if she could get a buggy (push chair) big enough for me. My mum stopped her even though I wouldn't of minded being pushed around in it and get the chance to sleep in it when I want too like a true baby

In truth I think it was her losing the ability to have children that made her dote on me having to have a hysterectomy while in the navy she was never blessed with children of her own and I think she projected than energy of wanting to be a mum on to me.
This is so close to home! I believe that my wife babies me because of her inability to conceive and carry, along with my enuresis and urge incontinence. Add a BAD ex-marriage she had to a selfish he-man jerk to this mix, and I can understand why, when we got married, we sat down and forged an agreement: that I would be the baby she could never have, and she is the mommy I really need.

I doubt that she would have had any interest in me if not for the baby-sitting she'd done a few years earlier for my mom, and her having to diaper me for bed when I was younger. (She is a bit older.)

Well, it's been over 40 years, although it's cooled off a bit (no more going out is public passing as a child), the "Mommy/Baby" thing has worked for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, dogboy, Mummystrictssissybaby and 1 other person
I am just really happy for you.:D

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Lucky!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Wish the wife would say something when she walks in on me changing wet Diapers. She keeps on like I was putting on my underpants.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks and ABDElsa
BobbiSueEllen said:
My female cousin knows about my AB now and has for awhile. I would definitely not want to be cared for by a relative, regardless of age or station...and if they hinted at it, definitely a "no". Just my .00000000002 Bitcoin. 😲
Is that what they say now a days instead of 2 cents?

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Diaperboy27 said:
Is that what they say now a days instead of 2 cents?
What's wrong, dose that not make cents to you? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles, Diaperboy27 and Angelapinks
Antientmariner said:
What's wrong, dose that not make cents to you? 😂
No it makes perfect cents 😂 but I guess the rest of the thread is giving us a CENTence for these jokes we’re making! 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: fredy552, LittleBoyCuddles and theancientmariner
I think it’s really cool they want to treat you all little. I hope your auntie and you are both able to get the comfort and joy out of it that you want.

Some people do get it and some people really like to mother others. Having a little to look after, care for and appreciate them with smiles, giggles and cuddles can be all the love, thanks and appreciation they want.

I really hope it works out for you, perhaps try wearing a T-shirt and nappy, wait until you’ve wet it and it clearly needs changing and see what happens… if it’s only wet she might love to change it for you. It’s possible you may not know it’s coming until it does too, but it is best to go with the flow. Babies have to do that anyway…

• Love
Reactions: longallsboy, LittleBoyCuddles, ABDElsa and 1 other person
ABDElsa said:
So you may recall a couple weeks ago I was caught alone at my Departed Great Grandma's House engaging in ABDL behavior (wearing a Diaper, Onesie and sucking a Pacifier) by my Great Aunt (my Great Grandma's Daughter). She had no problem with it and thought it was kind of cool.

Well today while I was home alone and my Dad was at work I was doing the same. My Aunt called said she would be bringing over the 50" TV my Great Grandma left me as my Aunt is moving into my Great Grandma's house. I was already too well dressed up to change but since I knew my Aunt didn't mind so, I didn't. She got here and knocked on the door and I answered and when she saw me she said "oh how cute you look!" I giggled and told her thanks. I then put on some shorts and a shirt over my outfit and went to go help her carry the 50" TV and when we got back inside I took off the shorts and shirt and showed her around mine and my Dad's 4-plex (while Diapered of course).

It was great, I felt both flattered and comfortable just being myself in front of my Aunt not having to hide. My Aunt has been so, awesome about this and I think it's only gonna get better. She says when she moves in I can go over anytime I want, and have my own little space in the back room with a sofa bed a TV (and hopefully a few Diapers and what nots) I'll bring my pacifier and Onesie back and forth because those stay here at my 4-plex hidden in my roof for when my Dad is at work. Yep I think I'm one step closer to being ABDL more often and not just when I'm alone.

So ADISC community have you ever been called cute or received a similar comment from someone who knows/accepts you're ABDL? And do you have a place where you can safely be ABDL besides home and in front of someone? Let me know in the comments, and as always... Stay Diapered and cute! He-he! :)

P.S. Here's another cartoon to illustrate what happened tonight.
View attachment 42325
Do you want her to ever baby you, change your diaper give you a bottle, etc? If so, do you feel it may progress to her changing your diapers and treating you more and more as a baby?
Part of me is envious that you have some that are so close to you that are fully aware and fine with your baby side!

• Love
Reactions: longallsboy and ABDElsa
babyscotty37 said:
Do you want her to ever baby you, change your diaper give you a bottle, etc? If so, do you feel it may progress to her changing your diapers and treating you more and more as a baby?
Part of me is envious that you have some that are so close to you that are fully aware and fine with your baby side!
I would love that! But I'm not about to ask. If she offers I'll gladly take it. But I'm not saying anything unless she does first.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Yes, it to me from a NON AB would seem odd to ask an aunt to treat you like that.

Yes, if you presented her with the opprtunity and she wanted to and ask to treat you little or to baby you or to change you...

Maybe>>>???

But to come out and ask might easily put up something between you two that would forever be a barrier and maybe hurt the relationship. If you asked and she was weirded out or got the wrong idea it could cause a dynamic that you wouldnt want and i assume you will have interactions at family events and that all might end up being super difficult on one, the other or both of you.

So, I agree with you NOT asking for any special treatment, If she want to baby you in some way she will let you know.

You can perhaps give the opertunity for the interaction to happen if you can in a way that is easy to ignore. Like wearing a diaper that she might notice, or having a diaper visable in a backpack with you, or something that easily can be ignored without being wierd. Doing something like showing up in just a wet diaper woudl IMHO be way too much.

My advice is to be subtle in any openness towards being babied in any way. If she go with it, ok, and of course if she doesnt that is ok too, it;s not so far out there that it cant just be ignored or brushed off as something accidental, like a diaper peaking out of your bag or something.

You dont want to hurt the relationship that is good especially being you will have to be seeing them again and again at events in the future.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Diaperboy27
Bigbabybret said:
Yes, it to me from a NON AB would seem odd to ask an aunt to treat you like that.

Yes, if you presented her with the opprtunity and she wanted to and ask to treat you little or to baby you or to change you...

Maybe>>>???

But to come out and ask might easily put up something between you two that would forever be a barrier and maybe hurt the relationship. If you asked and she was weirded out or got the wrong idea it could cause a dynamic that you wouldnt want and i assume you will have interactions at family events and that all might end up being super difficult on one, the other or both of you.

So, I agree with you NOT asking for any special treatment, If she want to baby you in some way she will let you know.

You can perhaps give the opertunity for the interaction to happen if you can in a way that is easy to ignore. Like wearing a diaper that she might notice, or having a diaper visable in a backpack with you, or something that easily can be ignored without being wierd. Doing something like showing up in just a wet diaper woudl IMHO be way too much.

My advice is to be subtle in any openness towards being babied in any way. If she go with it, ok, and of course if she doesnt that is ok too, it;s not so far out there that it cant just be ignored or brushed off as something accidental, like a diaper peaking out of your bag or something.

You dont want to hurt the relationship that is good especially being you will have to be seeing them again and again at events in the future.
Agreed!

Reactions: Bigbabybret and Diaperboy27
ABDElsa said:
I'm glad your on the same page.

Nothing wrong with wanting to explore the AB things, but doing so at risking a family dynamic to me (Not being AB) seems to be not worth the risk.

I see (Likely exagerated on-line though) people's AB want overrule common sense and also common courtesy for others too often.

I'm glad to see your using your common sense and also have the courtesy to not push any AB or alike things onto others where they might not want that.

Now, if you elude something, like a diaper in a bag showing, or whatever, like is said before, is ok as it could be an accidental exposure of say a diaper in a bag or alike and she can easily ignore it as she knows your AB, but she could ask if you need a change and that would be on her dime per se.

I think you totally know this, but i do like to say when people do the right thing and have it on here, as i think seeing someone being respectful to others as a general rule is good to see for all, and goes especially to see by the younger ones and/or people just learning or exploring this and how to act when things may come up. Afterall we all learn though seeing others (in this case reading) and how they interact and respect others feelings and boundries.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ABDElsa
Back