UPDATE: My Aunt Thinks I Look Cute as an ABDL!!!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So you may recall a couple weeks ago I was caught alone at my Departed Great Grandma's House engaging in ABDL behavior (wearing a Diaper, Onesie and sucking a Pacifier) by my Great Aunt (my Great Grandma's Daughter). She had no problem with it and thought it was kind of cool.

Well today while I was home alone and my Dad was at work I was doing the same. My Aunt called said she would be bringing over the 50" TV my Great Grandma left me as my Aunt is moving into my Great Grandma's house. I was already too well dressed up to change but since I knew my Aunt didn't mind so, I didn't. She got here and knocked on the door and I answered and when she saw me she said "oh how cute you look!" I giggled and told her thanks. I then put on some shorts and a shirt over my outfit and went to go help her carry the 50" TV and when we got back inside I took off the shorts and shirt and showed her around mine and my Dad's 4-plex (while Diapered of course).

It was great, I felt both flattered and comfortable just being myself in front of my Aunt not having to hide. My Aunt has been so, awesome about this and I think it's only gonna get better. She says when she moves in I can go over anytime I want, and have my own little space in the back room with a sofa bed a TV (and hopefully a few Diapers and what nots) I'll bring my pacifier and Onesie back and forth because those stay here at my 4-plex hidden in my roof for when my Dad is at work. Yep I think I'm one step closer to being ABDL more often and not just when I'm alone.

So ADISC community have you ever been called cute or received a similar comment from someone who knows/accepts you're ABDL? And do you have a place where you can safely be ABDL besides home and in front of someone? Let me know in the comments, and as always... Stay Diapered and cute! He-he! :)

P.S. Here's another cartoon to illustrate what happened tonight.
Cute(1).png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Peace9446, longallsboy, babyscotty37 and 30 others
This is too awesome I wish I had a aunt like that nobody knows about me being abdl

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Jorelaxed, Angelapinks and 4 others
Lilguy01 said:
This is too awesome I wish I had a aunt like that nobody knows about me being abdl
I'm sorry. Sometimes it's such a burden keeping being an ABDL a secret. Lonely even. :-(

Reactions: tempestcd, Diprs2, Blekyss and 8 others
So lonely hoping to find a girl in my area I can talkwith but i know thats a one in a million chance alsovery nervous but trying to find munches

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperboy27, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
I wonderful that you can be your self.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, Diaperboy27 and 2 others
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and BobbiSueEllen
Lilguy01 said:
So lonely hoping to find a girl in my area I can talkwith but i know thats a one in a million chance alsovery nervous but trying to find munches
Well good luck

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Lilguy01 and BobbiSueEllen
My fiance tells me I'm cute all the time she knows that me being able to regress makes me happy and loves to participate its fun just watching tv and playing with stuffies then she tells me how cute I am

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, Diaperboy27 and 5 others
That's great to hear! It's nice to have someone you can trust in your life know about the real you!

I do, however, want to remind you that ABDL is viewed as a kink/fetish, especially by outsiders; when you mentioned that your aunt offered to spank you with a paddle it raised a concern with me because that's more of a kinky act and not a nurturing one. She has also offered to give up one of her rooms for you to build your own little space at her home and make you feel comfortable. Situations like these can easily evolve in something bigger; such as a mommy/son situation, sexual interaction, or her filling a void of her own with a super adorable baby. Have you thought about letting her change you if or when she offers? I may be 100% way off but being a good support group it's good to discuss things like this.

Also, how would your family react if they found out your aunt had built a nursery for you and she he been buying you diapers. Sounds AMAZING to us but CRAZY to others.

Reactions: tempestcd, Diprs2, LifeGoesOn223 and 1 other person
Safariwolf said:
My fiance tells me I'm cute all the time she knows that me being able to regress makes me happy and loves to participate its fun just watching tv and playing with stuffies then she tells me how cute I am
That's nice I'm so happy for you

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Safariwolf
neophyte said:
That's great to hear! It's nice to have someone you can trust in your life know about the real you!

I do, however, want to remind you that ABDL is viewed as a kink/fetish, especially by outsiders; when you mentioned that your aunt offered to spank you with a paddle it raised a concern with me because that's more of a kinky act and not a nurturing one. She has also offered to give up one of her rooms for you to build your own little space at her home and make you feel comfortable. Situations like these can easily evolve in something bigger; such as a mommy/son situation, sexual interaction, or her filling a void of her own with a super adorable baby. Have you thought about letting her change you if or when she offers? I may be 100% way off but being a good support group it's good to discuss things like this.

Also, how would your family react if they found out your aunt had built a nursery for you and she he been buying you diapers. Sounds AMAZING to us but CRAZY to others.
Well that's the thing she's not building me a nursery, she asked if when I had my own place to get a 2 bedroom and have 1 room be a nursery with a crib and stuff, and asked if I'd like to sleep in a crib and I said yes I would and that that was the plan when I got my own place. The only reason she asked about the spanking was because she knows some people are into that and wanted to know if I was and I said no I don't think so. I would love to have her change my Diaper if she offers.

But I'm just not sure exactly what the plan is. She's just putting a sofa bed and TV in the back room for me. I'd bring my onesie, pacifier, and Diaper(s) from home to her house and this would be our little secret no one would know. The only thing I'm unsure of is if she's okay with using them and changing them or if she's just okay with me wearing them but expects me to use the toilet. I don't know whether or not she wants me to fill up her garbage can with dirty Diapers but if she's okay with it, then when I go over we'll hide a pack of Depends or other medical grade tape Diaper (no underwear/pull-up style) there as they'll be cheaper and easier to come by. The ABDL style Diapers don't are more expensive and don't go as far so, I'll save those for myself.

Who knows my Aunt may even be able to bring a pack from work since she works with developmentally disabled adults, and back when my Great Grandma was having accidents, she'd bring her packs of Diapers from work (which I would then take one from the package home when no one was looking). So, we'll cross this bridge when we come to it but I can assure you that my Aunt will make this a Nurturing experience not a Kinky one because she knows that is not what I want.

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy, Diprs2, Diaperboy27 and 1 other person
Mom knows I'm mentally younger and still like toys and all that. But nobody knows I'm in the ABDL+ community (except people online here of course lol) for support. Or know I have any fetishes and kinks for that matter.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2 and ABDElsa
SparkleBunny said:
Mom knows I'm mentally younger and still like toys and all that. But nobody knows I'm in the ABDL+ community (except people online here of course lol) for support. Or know I have any fetishes and kinks for that matter.
Wow then you have done a great job hiding it.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Wow then you have done a great job hiding it.
Yeah. I hope nobody knows since most (or all) of them are sexual. I'd only use ABDL and similar stuff for my other sides, since I'm not really baby. It'd be weird for my family to know things like this though.

Reactions: Diprs2
SparkleBunny said:
Yeah. I hope nobody knows since most (or all) of them are sexual. I'd only use ABDL and similar stuff for my other sides, since I'm not really baby. It'd be weird for my family to know things like this though.
Oh yeah I can completely understand

Oww, that's so sweet :) I love this. It's always nice to be accepted by those we care about, I'm so happy for you.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
TittleTyler said:
Oww, that's so sweet :) I love this. It's always nice to be accepted by those we care about, I'm so happy for you.
IKR Thank you

Reactions: TaylorThelop and BobbiSueEllen
My female cousin knows about my AB now and has for awhile. I would definitely not want to be cared for by a relative, regardless of age or station...and if they hinted at it, definitely a "no". Just my .00000000002 Bitcoin. 😲

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and Diaperboy27
Can you please put your fetish fiction in the appropriate section?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Magicalgirl101, db80, rosaliebent and 2 others
MrPurple said:
Can you please put your fetish fiction in the appropriate section?
Hay none for this is is fiction and even if it was so what.

This is a fellow Little telling us that they have a family member who is happy for them to be them self.

I just wish more people where open minded like this.

Reactions: NooNoo and Midwest82
Back