Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I'll go first:

If it's a big open room and the door closes behind you, it's going to be a boss fight.

Anyone else have some?

Reactions: babyamelia and KrankyPants
Use the lowest quality mana stim on the completely empty doc before running into the boss fight, then blame them when it all goes wrong. :D

"kill the first innocent player you see" seems to be one of them.

Reactions: Lilrae
Onesieman said:
If it's a big open room and the door closes behind you, it's going to be a boss fight.
Right, heh. Or if the music stops abruptly as soon as you touch the door (typical of older games).

A still-common rule, but one that was especially true of older games: If you didn't see it happen, it didn't happen. (I.e., the world doesn't exist outside the boundaries of the screen.)

Last edited:
In RPGs, you will collect rare and expensive consumables to use for that one "big boss fight" you know is coming up, then beat the game with an inventory filled with rare and expensive consumables.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: nappybaby, lilithra, OmiOMy and 3 others
NinjaPizza said:
In RPGs, you will collect rare and expensive consumables to use for that one "big boss fight" you know is coming up, then beat the game with an inventory filled with rare and expensive consumables.
I was just about to say this! :ROFLMAO:

No KSing.

If you DC just rejoin the chat and game.

If you wanna test fall damage, jump off the highest cliff you can find next to solid ground.

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra
If an NPC starts being rude to you, save your game, then kill him/her. Then reload and then try to reason with them.

If at first you do not succeed, edit the game files 🤫

Reactions: Chosen
If some monster or boss has some big glowing spot on its forehead or chest, or maybe on its back, this is its weak spot.

"Switching to your secondary is faster than reloading"!

• Haha
Reactions: OmiOMy, Saltedcaramel64 and Chosen
Onesieman said:
If an NPC starts being rude to you, save your game, then kill him/her. Then reload and then try to reason with them.
I don't save first i just kill them, i wonder why i have a 600k bounty in riften?

Reactions: NightFlare76
This shady-looking character with the scar on his face or the black leather jacket is going to betray your party.

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra
*Shoots one bullet*

*Reloads*

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384, nappybaby, lilithra and 2 others
If you’re playing a video game with limited lives (pinball and arcade games and games involving just a high score do not count), try activating unlimited lives cheat first.

Last edited:
Up up down down left right left right b a start

Reactions: lilithra and OmiOMy
Saltedcaramel64 said:
Up up down down left right left right b a start
Oh yes the famous Konami code! Unfortunately I heard the guy who designed the code died in recent years.

DiaperedMunk93 said:
Oh yes the famous Konami code! Unfortunately I heard the guy who designed the code died in recent years.
That's sad news. Those early Konami games were really something special.

Back