Tallpines

Crinklebutt
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I’ve been wearing diapers for almost 20 years now and have never delved into the little side. After a tremendously stressful 2 weeks at work I have a 3 day vacation and my family is out of town for a trip I could not get time off for. Decided I was going to dive in and just spend the weekend trying to regress and decompress. I am relaxed and super excited. I never imagined how soothing a pacifier could be. Ordered a lot of stuff and I’m ready to not adult for a few days!! Just wanted to share.

Attachments

• EDB51E79-2D3C-43EB-8602-D958FF51DC8F.jpeg
    EDB51E79-2D3C-43EB-8602-D958FF51DC8F.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Love
Reactions: hti24, lilbabyjooce, jozik and 10 others
So excited for you! You deserve It! Have fun;

Reactions: Jorelaxed, chickpea, Edgewater and 1 other person
littledinogoesrawr said:
So excited for you! You deserve It! Have fun;

Reactions: Jorelaxed, chickpea and Edgewater
That looks like a nice haul 😍 Have an awesome time exploring your little side further.

Reactions: chickpea and Tallpines
Sounds like your enjoying the little time :D. Explore, have fun, be safe, and love the little inside you.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, chickpea and ItsTimmyTime
Enjoy those diapers!, you have worked hard and earned that time off.🙂

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
Tallpines said:
I never imagined how soothing a pacifier could be.
Neither did I. I was surprised and delighted with how automatically I took to sucking on one. Most of the time I don't even think about it, but every so often I'll get to listening to the rhythmic sucking sounds I'm making, and then I giggle at my littleness. It's a very natural way to relieve stress--the sucking that is, not the polypropylene and silicone. :)

Reactions: Tallpines, Lyric and Howler
Hello from the midlands. 👋 I love to trout fish your neck of the woods and Lake Jocassee of course.

I just recently got my first paci and some babyish onesie. Had no desire for them, but the wife was curious about what I would look like in the onesie. So I ordered two and two pacifiers. Go figure, I like them. I was a little curious about the paci.

Reactions: Tallpines, ItsTimmyTime and hti24
Welcome to the dark side! I used to identify strictly as a DL, but I began uncovering an AB side when I discovered how much I liked printed diapers. I'm still mostly a DL, but I have undeniable AB tendencies, as well: I love wearing onesies, I've got a paci that's getting more and more use, and I wear almost exclusively "babyish" diapers. My advice to you, in addition to just enjoying the heck outta yerself, is to not worry about labelling yourself. I got hung up on the extent to which I was an AB. Was it 5%? 10%? More? Eventually I grew comfortable with the idea that I'm just a person who likes certain things, and labels don't matter at all.

Reactions: Tallpines, Lyric, ItsTimmyTime and 1 other person
Certainly looks like you are ready to go... have fun.

Reactions: Tallpines and ItsTimmyTime
Back