Unique find! Super vintage Tena slips!

xzigo

Diaper Lover from Lithuania
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys!! I just found someone is selling super vintage Tena Slip in my area! How much do you think they would cost on ebay??
IMG_20200722_182154.jpg
IMG_20200722_182154.jpg

So no one? Anybody tried these?

Sorry, I’ve never seen this packaging before. Which country are you in? I’m in the UK and I think the first time I ever bought Tena slips was about 15/16 years ago and I think the packaging was not that far off what it is now, with the dark blue packaging.

How old do you think these are?

These originaly came from Germany.. i think they might be 1st generation Tena Slips? I done a small research and i think i found that its from 199x.. it would be very interesting to know more about these.

I've tried "Tena Slip Super" awhile ago, though sorry I don't remember much about them. Back then Tena was messing around with the names of their products too, which doesn't help matters. Tena is known for short leak guards.

I want to bay

Are those the old ones with the sizing written all over the diaper?? Like in this case the medium would just have an M printed over and over from the back to front. Diapergals.com in the mid 2000's used to exclusively use that diaper.

Does it have a year listed anywhere? That can help determine approximate selling price. Also, if you do list it, make sure to include pictures of the back and sides.

Back