Unfortunately not sure to wear but miss

VelvetteStar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ok sorry in advance not sure if this is the right place to post this mini rant but I miss being in my diapers so so so much atm. I started my period about a day ago and I am just feeling so meh since and all I want to to be diapered but my preference of cloth ones but I miss the comfort just don’t wanna deal with the extra issue atm lol but at this point I might as well I haven’t really felt good and have almost wet myself multiple times because of the pain of the cramps

• Sad
Reactions: TrashPanda01
Are you not wearing diapers because of your period? I wear diapers everyday (for comfort, not IC) and I find that wearing them even on my time of the month it actually helps a little bit at least it does mentally. I like that I can put on a diaper and try to forget about what my body is doing to me. Plus, it saves me money on buying period products lol But I mostly enjoy that I can try my best to still feel little even though it feels like my body is doing something "wrong" Or at least that's my main reasoning for hating my time of the month so much, definitely not a fun reminder that I am an adult :/

Reactions: TrashPanda01
i did after I bought some but due to the fact I didn’t expect it to start i had a few days of struggling with it

Back