LJTheFalcon

Professional Boo-Boo Fixer!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I’ve never been given word from doctors that I’m incontinent, but there’s a recently showing medical concern I have that just started popping up. I used to feel when I had diarrhea and had time to hold it in, but in the past month or so it just shoots out whenever it feels like, and it’s not fun when you do that at work. Not sure what to do next, looking for advice.

Well of course, you should start with your doctor. Then you can determine whether or not this is temporary. In the mean time there is no harm in wearing suitable protection against accidents. A quality diaper and plastic pants for the leaks that might still occur. It's bad news if you start ruining your clothes and your furniture!

Bring a log of what you ate before your appointment. It might be a factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheshireCat, Jonnythepony and Seasonedcitizen
Obviously read the label, follow the instructions, and don't use it if there's an issue with a condition you have, but maybe something simple like a shot of pepto bismol here and there will help slow things down. Calcium can slow things down too, but some people (like me) it has the opposite effect on.

My stomach was giving me near what you're describing recently, and the pepto helped out. It does have a funny side effect of making your poop like dark chocolate vs milk chocolate color though. Nothing to worry about unless you're concerned you have an ulcer.

Last edited:
Definitely go to your GP. Have you tried Imodium? That's normally good at slowing things down and firming everything up.

Back