Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Uhhh soo annoying

NiPampers20

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
Im 20yo male still live with my mum and older sisters and theres so much i wanna do but cantšŸ«¤šŸ˜¢ im dying inside to experience life as a adult baby boy to be able to be in a comfortable space with someone where both us could wear adult baby clothes wear our nappies n plastic overwear all the baby stuff i just looovešŸ˜«ā¤ļø cant wait for the day i can let it all out im almost in tears thinking about the experience

• Sad
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Seabear, bigtoddler96 and 1 other person
Whilst I understand your desire (I think), and wearing various types of nappies and protectives isn't the worst thing I've had to face up to, it's not something I'd wish for anyone, certainly not someone your age.
Please be careful for what you wish for.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, BigAl2 and floppyfoppsie
Lethdale said:
Whilst I understand your desire (I think), and wearing various types of nappies and protectives isn't the worst thing I've had to face up to, it's not something I'd wish for anyone, certainly not someone your age.
Please be careful for what you wish for.
yea but i have a passion for nappies and bby clothes its more of a sexuall thing but its what i want i wanna be an aduly bby boy nothing would feel better

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I had to live with my mom and stepdad until I was 23 I think. Circumstances took me away from them and I was so damn happy to finally get away from her. I moved west to California and got my own little place here with cheap rent. My sisters both moved out earlier than me, lucky them.

One of the many perks about living alone is that I can put a nappy and plastic pants on whenever I fancy it.
I highly doubt that I could share accommodation with anyone who doesn't approve of it.

Reactions: CuriousFabio
NiPampers20 said:
yea but i have a passion for nappies and bby clothes its more of a sexuall thing but its what i want i wanna be an aduly bby boy nothing would feel better
Your chance will come. šŸ™

You have to see when the best day to have the house to yourself. I live in a busy household with many kids and mother in law. It is hard to just let go and experience the full Adult baby experience when no one is around. You have to see over the course of time when is a good time say your parents are out for a day like shopping or trip.

From about age eleven, I found ways to play with diapers. And I lived at home through age 22. Living with family does not mean one cannot explore wearing diapers. And, yes, the first time I was on my own in my own place was magical. :)

Reactions: TigerDL
I know your pain. Back when I lived with my parents I always wanted to wear my diapers more often and for longer periods of time. Once I moved out I had more time to wear them. Still canā€™t wear them anytime I want since I live with my brother but at least I have my own bedroom. I love being able to decide if I want to wear my diapers to bed or not. Still trying to get better at sleeping in my diapers though.

Reactions: mistykitty
Back