Tykables Cammies Blue

HereWeGo2169

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Hello! I just got done placing an order with Tykables Cammi two cases $230. I know it is pricey but these and InControl Elite are what contains my U-INT & IBS attacks. Any thoughts on this product? Hope all is well & staying safe.

I personally like the Waddler print more than the Cammies. But it's the same diaper with a different print, and definitely my favorite right now.

Reactions: HereWeGo2169
paddedhawk said:
I personally like the Waddler print more than the Cammies. But it's the same diaper with a different print, and definitely my favorite right now.
Definitely not the same diaper. The waddlers is much different cut and way bulkier then the Cammie's.

Reactions: HereWeGo2169, QTnPLASTIC and Forced
HereWeGo2169 said:
Hello! I just got done placing an order with Tykables Cammi two cases $230. I know it is pricey but these and InControl Elite are what contains my U-INT & IBS attacks. Any thoughts on this product? Hope all is well & staying safe.
Id love to get my hand on the Cammies! You’d be well camouflaged wearing the Cammies! Wish they’d come in green army camo colors.

Reactions: HereWeGo2169 and Deleted member 69192
I'd like to Pink camos the best from tykables. Capacity is spectacular. The only downfall is the waddler cut is so bulky in the crotch that wearing to work can be a challenge.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and HereWeGo2169
The cammies are great, extremely soft!

I love the Cammies print. Fit is pretty good too. Plastic isn’t as smooth as Waddlers.

Tykables do have some very cute diapers .
I'm not a gal that likes to wear blue, it more of a boyish color ..
Really do hope they work out for you !!!

These days they're my favorite Tykables diapers. Here's what I know about them:

Tykables Cammies Blue (more info at link)

The best capacity I've gotten from them is a pretty amazing 3,992 ml / 135 fl oz.

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumos and HereWeGo2169
Pantyman said:
I'd like to Pink camos the best from tykables. Capacity is spectacular. The only downfall is the waddler cut is so bulky in the crotch that wearing to work can be a challenge.

Tykables Cammies Pink (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

I think the Cammies may be my next buy. Healthwick.ca has a pretty decent price on them.
I’m curious, did the issue with the ink running and staining the bedding get resolved from a few years ago?

Back