Trying to make new diaper friends

PrincessAleksa

Princess Aleksa
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey my name is unicorn littles I am a adult baby girl that is trying to make more friends to talk with because I don't have a lot of friends in this community I am looking for it anyone to talk to you if you guys want to you can DM me on my discord or Snapchat me. I only have maybe about three or four diaper friends and I want to make more friends. I get lonely when I don't have a lot of friends. I like to talk about diaper stuff adult baby stuff and I talk about food games music TV shows and such .

Reactions: leafgoalie, paul484819, medfet878 and 1 other person
UnicornLittles said:
Hey my name is unicorn littles I am a adult baby girl that is trying to make more friends to talk with because I don't have a lot of friends in this community I am looking for it anyone to talk to you if you guys want to you can DM me on my discord or Snapchat me. I only have maybe about three or four diaper friends and I want to make more friends. I get lonely when I don't have a lot of friends. I like to talk about diaper stuff adult baby stuff and I talk about food games music TV shows and such .
Hey darlin ! I'm up for a chat if you want. Discord snapchat whichever you prefer. Shoot me a message with a user name !

Reactions: medfet878 and PrincessAleksa
My discord name isBabyUnicornPrincessAleksa#1321

Reactions: medfet878 and eastcoastdl24
UnicornLittles said:
My discord name isBabyUnicornPrincessAleksa#1321
Sent you a friend request !

Reactions: medfet878
@littlepaddedkitten on SC and X!

Reactions: Rusher
PrincessAleksa said:
Hi there. I would love to chat with you about all kinds of things (including the diaper lifestyle!) Want to chat over discord?

PrincessAleksa said:
Welcome and feel free to interact as you feel comfortable to do so!

Hello and welcome. There are plenty of littles on here.

Reactions: Rusher
Don't really chat or socialize much but just came to post so you don't feel alone. 😁

giphy.gif

Heya from the UK.

Little late I know this post was created back in Jan but since it's come back up welcome. I'm always happy to chat, here, discord, anywhere really, might be a little slow as I'm currently deeply into Starfield and loving it.

Back