Trying to feel better.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
I am uh, me. I just lost my cat Trixie and I am trying to get out of the dark place into something more positive. I have always been about attempting to walk that DANGEROUS line of, hey, I wear diapers it's okay everybody!

So yes. Trixie, who we had for MANY years died.

Trixie Tribute

I....just today tried to turn to my dark side with Banditos.

Banditos

It's been getting harder to keep going every day. I am so tired.

I do pet rescue and I am aware of your pain. This site might help with your grief.

Angelbluemist.com

BabyMitchy said:
I am uh, me. I just lost my cat Trixie and I am trying to get out of the dark place into something more positive. I have always been about attempting to walk that DANGEROUS line of, hey, I wear diapers it's okay everybody!

So yes. Trixie, who we had for MANY years died.

Trixie Tribute

I....just today tried to turn to my dark side with Banditos.

Banditos

It's been getting harder to keep going every day. I am so tired.
It is amazing how much the 4 legged children effect us. The thing that is getting me is that my neighbors dog suddenly passed and how much I miss her morning greeting from the window and how I was over there just to give her the gritcher lovers she never got from anybody else (just ask her).

Seasonedcitizen said:

This is why I love Winnie-the-Pooh! My dog is 7 or 8 years old and when I lose her, I will be devastated. It's hard to explain to non pet people how we animal lovers bond to our furry companions, but we do. After losing my wife, I'm not sure I can emotionally survive losing my dog. Anyway, I feel your loss and I've lost dogs in the past and it's always tough.

Back