Trying the ABU TinyTails

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lions, Foxes, Otters, and Deer, oh my! I'm not a Furry, but I just HAD to try the new TinyTails Diapers from ABU. So many things to love about them! For one they're ABU's first plastic back positional printed Diaper, as well as their first all-over printed Diaper package with games, the pastels are so colorful, the plastic has a nice feel, and the designs are super cute! Even if, like me you may not be a fan of Diapered animals, you can't help but appreciate the art. I REALLY hope this paves the way for more plastic back positional printed Diapers and all-over bag wraps from ABU! Unfortunately I only ordered a 2 sample pack so I can't show off the package design, but you can still find it elsewhere. And even though I'm not a Furry, I can still play along "Watch out, or this wild Bab might just show you his claws!" So, ADISC Community, what are your thoughts of the ABU TinyTails? Let me know in the comments below and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
109608-729a65468747d8d0e29464db51641f45.jpg

Get yours here:
And watch my video on them on my ABDL YouTube channel here:

And just a quick thank you to @PaddedPonyboy for helping me identity the blue animal I couldn't identity

Pics
Front and Back
Picsart_24-02-25_22-04-30-563.jpg
Try-on (Beware my claws!)
IMG_20240223_150745835~2.jpg
Try-on (On all fours like an animal showing my Cushie Tushie)😊
IMG_20240223_150800074~2.jpg

Reactions: TigerDL and LilDawson
Wait, that blue one is an otter - are you sure, and, if so, how did you come to learn this? I'm legitimately curious as I've never seen anything mentioned on their site or elsewhere suggesting it's an otter. I was certain it was a husky (or some kind of dog in any case), myself, since they do have a babyfur husky on some other items. 🐶

Just read your post again, and seems @PaddedPonyboy identified it as an otter; just wondering how it was identified as one - I've honestly seen no mention of it being an otter, so am truly curious as to where this information came from. 🕵️‍♂️

As for my thoughts: I truly enjoy them - they're really quite comfortable - and are definitely up among my favourites (though, my #1 is Little Pawz)! I'm hoping they stick around for a good long while as a "staple" option since I'm planning to get some more once my current stock gets low.

Last edited:
Well looking at pictures of a real life otter, as well as cartoon drawings and furry drawings, it seems to match dead on! The face, the nose, the ears, the tail, all of it. Doesn't look like a dog at all to me. But unless ABU confirms it, I guess we'll never know for sure.
36416802923_f2a4c89a1d_b-1.jpegcartoon-otter-standing-on-stone-vector-36464608.jpgvs2645prmbl71.jpg564b717bb6bcd88c3c07018d030af47c.jpg

LilDawson said:
Wait, that blue one is an otter - are you sure, and, if so, how did you come to learn this? I'm legitimately curious as I've never seen anything mentioned on their site or elsewhere suggesting it's an otter. I was certain it was a husky (or some kind of dog in any case), myself, since they do have a babyfur husky on some other items. 🐶

Just read your post again, and seems @PaddedPonyboy identified it as an otter; just wondering how it was identified as one - I've honestly seen no mention of it being an otter, so am truly curious as to where this information came from. 🕵️‍♂️

As for my thoughts: I truly enjoy them - they're really quite comfortable - and are definitely up among my favourites (though, my #1 is Little Pawz)! I'm hoping they stick around for a good long while as a "staple" option since I'm planning to get some more once my current stock gets low.
He's an Otter! I asked and ABU just confirmed it on Twitter! Screenshot_20240226-102818-037.png

Reactions: TigerDL and LilDawson
Oh, that's really awesome then! Thanks for asking, by the way - I was going to, but got distracted (with a cuddly ball of fur) before I got around to doing so, lol! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
LilDawson said:
Oh, that's really awesome then! Thanks for asking, by the way - I was going to, but got distracted (with a cuddly ball of fur) before I got around to doing so, lol! :LOL:
No problem. Aw how cute.

Back