Trumpet noise when bending over.

TeeMousy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
So I am wearing a crinklz diaper and I bent over to pick something up off the floor and I heard a loud noise. I was home alone and the house was pretty quiet so it gave me a bit of a fright lol. I hope that never happens when someone is around. Has this happened to anyone else?

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diapersntights, Woncrinklz and 3 others
If you hear "Reveille", sell. If you hear "Taps"...run. 🫢🤭

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, mxtylp2, Woncrinklz and 5 others
Air may well be air trapped inside your Nappy or more likely your plastic pants if you are wearing them, I once had the misfortune to sit down on a train only to be accompanied by a long and fairly loud trumpet like hoot, had a few looks and I think those that looked thought it was me farting, oh the embarrassment !
I now always wear stretch pants over my Nappy and ensure all air is out of my PUL over pants.

• Haha
Reactions: Constantlydamp, PadPhilosopher, binkyyybunnyyy and 6 others
Gibberish, perhaps?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz, TeeMousy and BobbiSueEllen
It happens to me quite frequently. I like to believe that it is a sign of a less likely leaky diaper fit:)

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TeeMousy, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I created a thread about similar sounds on this forum years ago. I received few responses. 🤔 Yes, if you bend over quickly enough, your diaper will make all kinds of cracks, trumpets, whooshes, and pops. It’s quite funny when it happens. One time it happened when I was next to my step-father. His hearing is not good, but he heard it and thought it was a toot. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: PricklyPear, PadPhilosopher, TigerDL and 2 others
OMG I HAD THIS HAPPEN!!! I was sitting while wearing a Crinklz one time (I normally sit with my feet touching on the couch and my knees apart, VERY unladylike, I know lol) And put my legs down because I was about to stand up and heard a loud, almost squeak sound lol It totally sounded like a toot!!! But I promise it wasn't lol I think what made the sound was the gap between the partially wet padding and the plastic? Like how if you rub your fingertip against tape or something how it makes that squeak sound? Idk lol that's my guess, so glad to know that it wasn't just me lol I've only had it happen once though haha

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diapersntights, TeeMousy and 1 other person
I have snakes in mine now and then . Hissssss.🪱🪱🪱

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, PadPhilosopher, BenNevis and 3 others
When I exercise in my wet and messy morning diaper, I sometimes get the "diaper fart."

• Wow
Reactions: Napincolove, TigerDL, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Have had the odd quiet squeak, but loving it described as a trumpet sound! Funny if you're by yourself, but potentially embarrassing in the company of others.

Reactions: Napincolove, TigerDL, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
Thats when you know you have a tight seal!!

Reactions: Traveler, PadPhilosopher, TeeMousy and 3 others
Diapersntights said:
Have had the odd quiet squeak, but loving it described as a trumpet sound! Funny if you're by yourself, but potentially embarrassing in the company of others.
It was funny after I figured it out but at first I freaked a little because for a second I thought something was in the room with me. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Diapersntights, TigerDL, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
TeeMousy said:
It was funny after I figured it out but at first I freaked a little because for a second I thought something was in the room with me. Lol.
That would be scary lol

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TeeMousy and BobbiSueEllen
TeeMousy said:
I actually have a very private story I will make public with you.
I had really bad gas once " " when I had a particular guest over at my house one evening.
I didn't know what to do, because it was horribly hard to hold it back. I guess I was nervous.
I am a fixer, a creator, and even an inventor, for necessity is the MOTHER of invention.
What did I do?
Well, simple. (Don't freak with laughter, but these things are typical of my head) I decided to shove a straw up my ass to vent my farts innocently.:LOL::LOL:
Well, we all fell asleep, and later on there was a cat fight.
Or so I thought!
I even got up to look out the window!!!
As I awakened more, reality came to my head that it was the straw oddly squeaking cat noises as I passed gas which was shoved slightly up my ass!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had to play-act, "Yeah! Must've been a cat fight!" And I pulled the darn thing out before further audial damage continued or anyone saw.🤫🤭

Now everybody knows how weird I am!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DL85, Traveler, PaddedPonyboy and 5 others
Woncrinklz said:
I had really bad gas once " " when I had a particular guest over at my house one evening.
I didn't know what to do, because it was horribly hard to hold it back. I guess I was nervous.
I am a fixer, a creator, and even an inventor, for necessity is the MOTHER of invention.
What did I do?
Well, simple. (Don't freak with laughter, but these things are typical of my head) I decided to shove a straw up my ass to vent my farts innocently.:LOL::LOL:
Or so I thought!
As I awakened more, reality came to my head that it was the straw oddly squeaking cat noises as I passed gas which was shoved slightly up my ass!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had to play-act, "Yeah! Must've been a cat fight!" And I pulled the darn thing out before further audial damage continued or anyone saw.🤫🤭

Too funny! Thank you, that made my night lol.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, BobbiSueEllen and PadPhilosopher
Woncrinklz said:
What did I do?
Or so I thought!

This is great lol 😂😂😂

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
I haven't had many sounds, but when I'm wearing a high capacity diaper all evening while watching youtube and online surfing/chatting, I sometimes wear some high waist plastic pants, and when I stand up the elastic waist band rides down my mid section and they become suddenly inflated from the tight seal combined with the diaper gradually swelling. I think it's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz, TigerDL, TeeMousy and 1 other person
I have had this happen many a times, mostly at work. When it does happen all, I say is
"well thats working good" because it sounds like a squeaky fart :p.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, TeeMousy and Woncrinklz
Back