Trouble getting full erection. DL, little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankG

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi,

My friend is DL and a little. He is experiencing this ED situation and knowing I have a degree in science he asked for my help. I found this forum and thought some of you may have ideas and experience with this.

He is currently experiencing some kind of erectile dysfunction, and is trying to figure out the cause.

He is heterosexual and has had plenty of partners before, has been able to go for hours, many times a day, etc.

He feels like the length seem shorter than it used to and he only gets like 70% as hard as he used to. Very recently he has not even gotten to that.

He has been DL since he was young and has had periods of more or less usage, some of none. He wasn't doing it all that much the last few years but it became more frequent in the last year and for some time everyday.

In the last year and change he describes his erections not being 100% hard as he was used to and remembers. This semi hardness is enough to hump the diaper laying on the bed to masturbate to completion, which was his normal routine.

He recently spent almost a month with a woman and had frequent sex but he's still felt like he had not 100% hardness, except maybe a couple times. Sometimes it would be semi hard sometimes he couldn't get hard and had to wait and they did other foreplay or sexual things until he was able to get an erection.

Since then, even putting on the diaper he finds it difficult to get even semi-hard, it takes a bit and he is not getting a functional erection or the ability to finish.

So we wonder if this is health-related like physical or cardiovascular fitness, or testosterone-related or something else of this nature. Are any of you familiar with a possible cause of this or have experienced it? Could it be from climaxing every day for a long time? Just being spent and tired?

He also wonders if it's possible that he has regressed further or more deeply to the four or five year old age and he is losing sexual drive or even the ability for an erection based on that. Is that possible?

Another possibility is stress and having a lot on his mind, is that pretty common?

Other than the low back pain, he is not aware of any major injury or condition. He has full use of his body. He has been under stress for some time and some stress lately trying to figure out major life changing situations. He does have chronic lower back injury, but that has been for a long time, plenty of which he was able to get a full erection.

I am looking into supplements and lifestyle changes to target the possible causes, I have tried internet searches but I don't think most sites/people I'm going to have the DL and little experience that people here may.

Thank you for any and all your help and suggestions. I can elaborate or update this later or answer questions.

When I started taking SSRI anti depressants I experienced similar symptoms as described. A lot of drugs can cause ED, I would strongly recommend a conversation with a healthcare professional.

Frank, your friend needs to seek medical attention during which he needs to be completely honest with the physician about the possible relationship between his erectile dysfunction and this diaper fetish. We on this forum are not qualified to offer the help your friend needs.

Reactions: Trevor
Other people here have put it well: We here can't give medical advice, and this is a medical situation. Your friend needs to seek help from a doctor for erectile dysfunction and go from there (maybe a clinical sexologist or psychiatrist specializing in irregular sexuality, but I can't speak to what's necessary--this is just a suggestion as to where it might lead or what actions could be taken)

I agree with the above that he should seek help from professionals.

I would add as a possible precaution to others; I have heard from some sources that masturbating by humping on top of something (known as 'prone masturbation') can potentially be harmful.

Thanks everyone. I understand that medical advice aspect, and have already suggested that to him, as well as researched it and shared findings. I was sharing some of the information for background and more interested in the personal experiences here.

For instance, have any of you experienced no longer being as attracted to women? Or not being able to get fully hard even from diaper? Maybe feeling the urge but your body's reaction has changed?
Some disconnect between mind and body?

Thanks for the info on prone masturbation I'll check it out.

Firstly this should probably be posted in the mature section of this website and secondly you should seek medical help.

CookieMonstah said:
Firstly this should probably be posted in the mature section of this website and secondly you should seek medical help.

Thanks! Can you move it there?

Received a very helpful comment already. The prone masturbation. Thanks for that!

Of course, this can happen as one gets older. One thing I've learned is that you can't beat the Reaper. We all get older and then things stop working. Even thingies.

So if it is bothering him, he should go get checked out by a qualified medical professional. That will identify what the issues are with him (physical or psychological).

I will suggest him seeing a urologist as they are the most closely aligned medical professional to Male specific issues (ED, low T, etc.)

How old is he. As we age things do not get easier. I too have that issue and turned to edibles .helps.

When I was in my teens to early 30’s I could get hard and go any time I needed.
However for the last 20 years an erection is not happening.
Contribute it to aging and diapers 24/7, seeked out medical advice, was no help, this happens to a few of us and we learn to live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back