Trip to New Zealand

TrueHero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I know there are several members here who live in or are familiar with New Zealand.
I’m taking a trip there with my father next month. I’ve got a few things lined up that I’m excited to do, but I’m wondering if there are things I don’t know about that I should really take the time to go see while I’m there. For reference, I’m going to be mostly in the middle of the north island. South Island is probably too far away to be within our reach.
I appreciate any advice - places to eat, places to see, things to do, etc.

Lake Taupo is a beautiful area!

Reactions: TrueHero
sfsjca said:
Lake Taupo is a beautiful area!
Isn’t that near Rotorua? I read something about hot springs, hikes… stuff like that?

Reactions: sfsjca
I went there last April, I would highly recommend the Wairakei Terraces hotsprings they are 5 minutes from Taupo and just under an hour from Rotorua. Me and me partner spent the whole day there relaxing in the pools and you could feel the water working wonders on our bodies.

TrueHero said:
Isn’t that near Rotorua? I read something about hot springs, hikes… stuff like that?
Yep! We visited some hot springs, and please go to Rotorua! And visit Skyline Rotorua to do the luge down the mountain!

Back