Tried something different today

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m a DL and generally only wet myself.

Today I thought I’d try something different, wearing only my Rearz Lil Monster I climbed into my bed and got under my sheets and got nice and comfy!!! Then after a few minutes I messed myself.

Probably sounds gross to some but it was the strangest sensation and experience doing that in my bed with a diaper on, and it was also oddly enjoyable with a sense of peace, calm, and security.

Does anyone else do things like this?

Reactions: Scupperguy30 and Shyamala
I had gotten into pooping my diaper just a few months back myself, so I'm with you on it being a strange sensation at first but it's an enjoyable one for me from time to time now.

Normally I'm usually standing up when I do that stuff, but I may give that a try while tucked in bed sometime. Thanks for the suggestion!

I am a DL as well and typically only wet. However occasionally I do mess if I am wearing a diaper and have to poo. Seems like too big of a hassle to stop what you are going and go to the toilet when you can just use the diaper.

Still a mess to clean up. So, I don’t set out to mess my diaper, but I guess I do kinda like it, just not fond of the clean up.

Enjoy!

I've slept throughout the night after messing once. Never again. You'll find out for yourself how bad the smell spreads throughout your bed, sheets and room/ house. And not to mention the rash it will give you. Tell you what, if you want to feel what it's like to sleep messy without the smell and rash, just use oatmeal 😎 it's good for the skin and simulates the real thing.

Antientmariner said:
I've slept throughout the night after messing once. Never again. You'll find out for yourself how bad the smell spreads throughout your bed, sheets and room/ house. And not to mention the rash it will give you. Tell you what, if you want to feel what it's like to sleep messy without the smell and rash, just use oatmeal 😎 it's good for the skin and simulates the real thing.
I've slept while messy in a diaper overnight for about 10 hours and no rash and smell wasn't too bad (sheets needed to air out for the day and just smelled a little like plastic when I got back but not like feces). Also in terms of oatmeal, some people enjoy the physical sensation of the act itself and substitutes like that don't really cut it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 45172 and Evahasgone2
Antientmariner said:
Topex said:
I've slept while messy in a diaper overnight for about 10 hours and no rash and smell wasn't too bad (sheets needed to air out for the day and just smelled a little like plastic when I got back but not like feces). Also in terms of oatmeal, some people enjoy the physical sensation of the act itself and substitutes like that don't really cut it
I think it's something you can get a feel for (so to speak) with experience. Some messes need to be changed immediately and could start to sting before you get the diaper off. Others are pretty benign and depending on diet, the smell may not even be that bad (generally better for vegetarians). I don't find there to be any reasonable substitute. It's a whole experience and I'd rather save the oatmeal for cookies or bread.

I often have messy accidents in my diaper. I'm not going to lie and say I don't enjoy them when they happen as I wear diapers 24/7.

hey nothing gross about it. I love sleeping in a messy diaper. I never worried about rash and always protected my skin ahead of time. Enjoy it and have your fun, the peace and tranquility is something awesome. I do it all the time. Hey Fabreeze works well and the smell goes away. Enjoy it as much as you can and feel free !!!

It's just the clean up I don't care for, other than that it's nice .

I'd never want to sleep in a dirty nappy but if I'm in bed alone and I need to do a poo I'll use the nappy just as I would anywhere else. I like to lie on my back and pull my knees up, which makes it easier to push. When I've finished I'll get up and change.

Thanks for everyone replies and stories!! I did get up and change a few minutes after it happened!

Today was actually the second time I did this, and Trevor is absolutely right! Last week I stayed in bed for about 10 minutes and was surprised that it didn’t smell bad! Today was different 😷

For me the sensation of pooping myself while laying in my bed feels so wrong and like a bad idea; but as it’s happening I realize everything is staying contained and safe; so weird!!! 😮😲:poop:🤔🥴😏 🛀👶

Last edited:
I'm not into messing. I tried it again last week but the few seconds of the odd feeling isn't worth the clean up.

Topex said:
That's true I do enjoy the physical act of messing too, but In my experience, it didn't go too well. I'll mess and stay in it during the day, but not in bed.

I’ve recently tried messing myself again and I love the feeling. Brings me back to the first time I taped on a real adult diaper and wet myself.

So freeing, makes me feel like I’ve done something I’m not supposed too 🤗🤗

I mostly wet too but will occasionally mess when I'm mentally prepared (and have time) for the cleanup. Since it's so rare for me, I find it exhilarating in its own way. I usually have on a lot of baby powder for the blended scent. Only on long enough to feel "naughty" then it's straight to the shower. Could never make a habit of it.

Do it often enough, the sensation goes away because it becomes normal.

I still mess in my diapers. I started doing it before my shower because that is when I would get cleaned up. Now I do it when I feel the urge and carry on. I have had a couple messy accidents in public and I realize it isn't a big deal. Wear a good diaper that contains the smell and depending on your diet, it won't smell.

I have also slept in messy diapers many times in the past. Some times it can smell really bad. I would get some of the fabric spray or air spray just in case. I will also use wipes some times to clean up I use gloves as well.

One suggestion I do have for messing and cleanup is to shave the diaper area I personally use a body trimer (trust me don't use a cheap one) it cost around 60 but we'll worth it fast and easy to use.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I will mess my diaper on occasion, but it isn't a regular thing for me as I hate the clean up after. My favorite time to mess is at my front door when I am getting home from the day or after my evening walk (most often when I am a block from home and if it is farther then I have to KNOW that I won't encounter anyone else as I don't want to have a messy diaper around anyone.

Back