UnderTheRadar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Recently tried Cushies Cloth Backed

It ended up being $75 to my daughter for four packs, a total of 40

I'm pretty sure that ABU is clearancing them out

Print... Honestly the prints just help me feel more calm

So the 2 tape diaper thing is fun... It reminds me of when I was younger...

The first night that I wore them, ended up wetting the bed, no leaks, no issues.

Everything fit really nice and snug

They're super soft

I was kind of surprised at how much these things swelled up... But despite all that I still felt dry

The next night I put a new one on but I ended up not getting the bed... So I was able to rear it the next night... And I ended up wetting the bed again... And the experience was still just fine... No leaks

I have not been wetting in the bed as much lately I'll often times go to or even three nights without wetting a bed...

The big thing that I noticed that was really great about these diapers is that they were easy to re-fasten or even reposition

The good thing is that I could wear these once, twice, maybe three times if they are not wet

And that will save me a lot of money

Plus I'd be lying if I said they weren't super cute

Yes they are cute. ABU has been making a lot of cloth back diapers haven't they? Me, personally, I don't want any cloth backed diapers. I was born in 87 and wore smooth plastic backed diapers that were considerably thinner than the 70s and 80s diapers, but thicker than todays. I wish they could go back to how they used to be.

Back