Tried a booster for first time

depta99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
On my last order to Northshore, I on a whim threw in a sample pack of the "Etrnadry" boosters. I then forgot I had them until today. So for kicks I've boosted a Crinklz. The difference is dramatic ... it was already a diaper that swells alot when wet, but with this booster it's crazy! Also it makes the diaper feel way more secure leak wise (although the Crinklz were pretty good about his anyway). Lastly I'm noticing it doesn't clump as much as it did without the booster.

Anyway I'm buying more of these!

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, littledub1955, LittleTyke and 4 others
depta99 said:
On my last order to Northshore, I on a whim threw in a sample pack of the "Etrnadry" boosters. I then forgot I had them until today. So for kicks I've boosted a Crinklz. The difference is dramatic ... it was already a diaper that swells alot when wet, but with this booster it's crazy! Also it makes the diaper feel way more secure leak wise (although the Crinklz were pretty good about his anyway). Lastly I'm noticing it doesn't clump as much as it did without the booster.

Anyway I'm buying more of these!
I'm with you - i ❤️ them. I use 2 with either cloth or pullups and presto - no leaks!

Reactions: littledub1955, DLJosie and PadPhilosopher
I use the Tranquility topliner contour boosters with the Tranquillity ATN for night or extended day wear. It really helps them distribute, and also adds about 50% more capacity. Boosters are great!

Reactions: littledub1955 and DLJosie
I use dotty diaper co boosters i sometimes double them up in a rearz mermaid tales or princess pink and you cant hide the fact that u have a diaper on with them lol xxx

Reactions: littledub1955 and PadPhilosopher
Back