Traveling internationally with diapers

dlSwimmer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey All, I just wanted to add a note about traveling with diapers internationally.

I flew from the us to honduras and had no issues (dry dip through tsa) and had spares in my backpack. Entering honduras was also a breeze. They just xray your stuff and let you go. However on the way back i was selected for random additional screening which was out in the open in front of the line of passengers. Thankfully the rest of my family had already gone through so they were not around. I had a blue NS supreme and two Tena's in there however the blue one was on top for easy access. The security person pulled out the blue one (assuming she did not realize what it was) then saw the white Tenas and realized. She put it back imediatly. She then patted me down and didnt particularly pay attention to my diapered area.

When getting back into the usa i assumed that i would have to go through tsa but wasnt sure so to be safe i put on a dry dip... and what would you know there was a tsa screening line... Glad i changed 🙃 . No issues getting through that too. However the line was long and i really had to pee by time i got to the scanners.

All in all was a fun experience however if youre traveling with non white dips i would recomend you put them below white ones so during any secuirty checks the inspector will realize what they are.

-dlswimmer

When travel internationally( car, plane or train) diaper is somehow recommended.
Possible long waits during border checks, long boardin on plane, stucked on international higheay border crossings,not enough toilets.
All reasons for diaper use

Reactions: Draxas
Back