Travel Recommendation

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
We'll be flying cross-country in May this year. I have 5x ABU Kiddo left and thinking of restocking before the trip. Each leg of the flight will be about 4 hours so I don't need anything massively absorbent. I'm a fan of prints but not opposed to plain white, either. What does the community recommend for me? Thanks!

PeekABUs are nice because they are rather thin while they are dry. Nice and concealable.

I have flown a number of times in a Tykables overnight, and been very happy.

Sounds like with each leg of your flight being short enough, you would not need to change on the plane. Wear whatever makes you smile, and pack a few extras in your diaper bag, I mean carry on.

Reactions: perlFerret
I wouldn't trust a kiddo. For that I'd want something "overkill". Though I don't know how well megamax work while sitting. There are lower total-capacity diapers that have more functional capacity due to much better wicking.

As an example, northshore's Supreme Lite are amazing at wicking, and despite not being very thick, I can soak them all the way to the back top while sitting, as long as I'm wetting gradually and not flooding of course. Not that I'd recommend THAT diaper for this case, it's just an example of the power of good wicking vs lots of sap and swell.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, Selene and perlFerret
perlFerret said:
We'll be flying cross-country in May this year. I have 5x ABU Kiddo left and thinking of restocking before the trip. Each leg of the flight will be about 4 hours so I don't need anything massively absorbent. I'm a fan of prints but not opposed to plain white, either. What does the community recommend for me? Thanks!
Try something with good capacity but with good stealth, flexibility when moving. My choice for summer months areAttends Active Slip M10( using M size with me in L size summer or winter , for this diaper), Tena Flex Maxi M
or Tena Active Fit Maxi L for winter months

Back