Tranquility ATN

I12BLittle89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I’ve been scoping out the local thrift stores looking for diapers. I got excited when I found tranquility ATN for $5 a pack. I considered taking the chance but chose not to make an impulse buy. Came back later and found them still there. This shop has a ton of turnover. Literally things are there for about a day and then gone the next for most items. I looked and saw that someone had opened a pack. Assuming they were checking to see if they were plastic or cloth. Sadly they were cloth. Someone did the deed for me. I’m still considering buying them. I prefer plastic naturally. I went to another thrift store and found 2XL and they were cloth as well. Way too big for me. Is this how all ATNs are now? Have they gone all cloth like so many other brands? I couldn’t find any indicator on the package to indicate if they were cloth or plastic.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
News to me
Last time I handled Tranquility ATN they were plastic (size Large)
but it's possible if they plastic is being replace with cloth

Imo tranquility ATN is a lower end diaper
good for some wetting
better than depends but still not the greatest
but a pack for 5 dollars is a decent deal

Reactions: oldskool, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
News to me

good for some wetting
For a quick fix, I would take it since anything else in the store tends to be garbage.

Reactions: SparkyDog
I am wearing a Tranquility ATN right now that is plastic backed. The plastic is not very thick , but definitely plastic. I normally wear MegaMax but I am looking for a less expensive alternative.

Tranquility ATN are considerably less than half the cost per diaper. This is the second one I have worn. The first did not leak and was comfortable. These feel flimsier than MegaMax, but most diapers would.

Reactions: oldskool, Seasonedcitizen and I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89 said:
So I’ve been scoping out the local thrift stores looking for diapers. I got excited when I found tranquility ATN for $5 a pack. I considered taking the chance but chose not to make an impulse buy. Came back later and found them still there. This shop has a ton of turnover. Literally things are there for about a day and then gone the next for most items. I looked and saw that someone had opened a pack. Assuming they were checking to see if they were plastic or cloth. Sadly they were cloth. Someone did the deed for me. I’m still considering buying them. I prefer plastic naturally. I went to another thrift store and found 2XL and they were cloth as well. Way too big for me. Is this how all ATNs are now? Have they gone all cloth like so many other brands? I couldn’t find any indicator on the package to indicate if they were cloth or plastic.
I still buy Tranquility ATN's at my local Health Care shop and they still come with soft white plastic backing. I don't think I have seen any with the cloth like backing yet. I know this shop sells a lot of cartons of them as I sometimes see the Delivery driver loading them in the van and one time I had to ask if they had more when I found the shelf empty. The girl went and brought back a carton of them with four in it.

Reactions: oldskool, I12BLittle89 and Freddie07601
SparkyDog said:
News to me

good for some wetting
A year or two ago these were my night time diaper but I would often find they leaked due to lower capacity so I switched to Forsite AM/PM and find they are good at handling my night wetting.

Reactions: oldskool, I12BLittle89, Freddie07601 and 1 other person
Tranquility ATNs have been my go-to for a diaper that's more cost-friendly. They're definitely not ABDL diaper quality, but I've generally been able to wet twice without them leaking, and they're comfortable enough to wear. (echoing what others have said in that I've never seen cloth-backed versions of these)

I also managed to find an online retailer that sells them relatively cheap. Got a discount code after buying my first case that made the next case equal to about 78 cents per diaper.

Reactions: oldskool, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 2 others
Back