• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Trainer GreasyGears wants to say hi!

GreasyGears

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi.

I've been a long time ABDL lurker on this and other forums. Until February of this year, I wasn't involved much in ABDL communities. I've since joined many Discord servers and made accounts for some sites and forums. I'm just happy to be here and talk with people like all of you.
I've been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember. I distinctly recall liking diapers as a child, disposables in particular. Except for a few close calls and bluffed excuses, I've kept my attraction to diapers a secret from my friends and family. It was in 2016 that I finally found the courage to actually buy diapers, Tena Unisex briefs. I'm sure the Shoppers clerks were nonplussed to ring up my diapers but I was certainly sweating bullets. I bought another package in 2017. From then until this February, I hadn't bought nor worn diapers at all. I still watched and read diaper content during this time.
Ever since around March, I've been wearing a diaper of one sort or another most days. I've resumed buying diapers and have been enjoying this interest much more than ever in previous years.

Reactions: Matty83, Edgewater and Lumos
Hello and welcome to ADISC, fellow DL! Ontario here 👋

Reactions: GreasyGears
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: GreasyGears and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper.
FYI: With maximum gear engagement like that, you must have very greasy gears to assure minimum life.🤣
Enjoy!!

Reactions: GreasyGears
Back